Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
Necropilier chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
ROBOCOP BATTLE THEME
SPARTAN-626 chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I love the asskicking Reach gave to Cardin hahaha it just gives me joy, and that he sticked up for Velevet nice touch there. Anyway I'm liking we see Reach's opinions on Faunus and the White Fang and what he might do if it comes to a war and it's totally believable in his response and such. Nice work there and I see that Black and Pyrrah are possible starting to take an interest in him wether they know it or not. Wait warming up for what? I can understand that man and I'm ok with it, it was just a suggestion for ya. I strongly recommend you check it out as soon as possible as well with the other ones. You will not be disappointed.
blaiseingfire chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Cardin got pwnd lik a newb.
Also, I would like to pitch in an idea: What if there were prometheans in a forerunner bunker and they got loose?
necrofantasia chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I understand why you're confuse with Weiss fighting style, the way she fight is wrong which is to show us that she lack the real life combat experience and she is too stiff in her movement that make her lack the agility while she gain speed from her glyph.

Weiss's the jack of all stats of the group but her current personality make her ineffective because she is too proud to except the fact that while she excel in all area of combat she isn't the best at anything either,which make her become the weakest combatant of the group.

But what will happen when she cast her pride aside and go with the flow of battle? she show it in episode 8 of RWBY,she can do everything be it high speed movement,long range attack,magic support and hard hitting I said Weiss have a lot of potential but her personality often get in the way of her advancement.

As for Reach opinion on Faunus,I completely agree with his logic I mean if he can prevent the war from happening? he would do it even if it mean he have to kill his fellow humans in order to do so but if the war finally come? of course he will side with humanity because no matter what happen he is a protector of humanity both from other enemies and humanity themselves,so Blake should understand that he have absolutely no grudge or hate against Faunus he's only follow his duty just like her almost always side with the White Fang even the latter already turn into a terrorist and she left them behind.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Umm I don't know if that's the way the flood were created. In fact I thought the precursors with their ability to manipulate the course of evolution,and that they made the flood as payback against the forunners but your way is interesting and you know what I could be wrong myself and you could be right. Man that piece of information is really hard to find.
ThatInternetGuy chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Spartans have their sex drives removed during the augmentation process.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Oooh! Cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I love this! Hey is this a collaboration between different authors if not WOW... Just WOW you are incredible and thanks for the extra long chapter today I really really really really really really really loved this!
zero chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I vote six x ruby x yang
AK74FU2 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Not bad, this is getting good. What surprises me is that you are updating faster than I have ever seen. You must have a lot of time on your hands to be updating so much. By the way, ThatInternetGuy was complaining about the whole sex drives. I was about to review to that, but you beat me to the punch.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Well, if you do go for pairings...I vote for Blake. Also, when you say he can "remotely activate his armor", how do you mean? Are we talking, like, Ironman 3's Mark 42 armor that assembles itself around him? Or does it teleport onto him from some unknown location?
ThatInternetGuy chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Just saying, don't pair him up unless you explain how they restored his sex drive. Because all Spartans (including, but not limited to: II's, III's and IV's) have their sex drives removed during the augmentation process.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
First of this is interesting with the Forerunner ship and monitor. The Grimm training was very interesting with Reach taking charges of Team RWBY which is kinda wearied to me since it's not his team and he's a lone wolf. But I can understand why you did it. Anyway for battle songs how about Unknown Soldier, Frontline, Hero, The Animal, Inside the Fire, Ignition, Renegade, Crashed, Warrior, Old Friend, Bulletproof, The Enemy, Blow Me Away, Soldiers, Call to Action, Stronger, War, Monster, Fire it Up and Citizen/Soldier. I didn't actually meant an OC man just a few lines of her/them flirting, he turns her/them down, walks away and we probably never see her/them again. Something like that you know and this whole thing was just a suggestion man it's up to you to use or not. Dude the thing I'm talking about is on YouTube just type in HALO Headhunters and it's right there as well as the other short story collection in a motion comic kind of videos but still are good and worth checking out. Lastly I feel so sorry for you man it must be torture over there.
necrofantasia chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Ruby take the footage a bit too easy considered her age,I mean while Remnant isn't a nice place the among of carnage of the wars that Reach fought in is much more terrifying than the whole history of Remnant.

I think Reach might just scare the poor girl without even knowing it and Ruby while she didn't think about it that much at first due to her innocent nature, she WILL have a nightmare after that for sure I mean hell anyone who saw it will have a nightmare.

Talk about brutality,Reach made a right decision to make team JNPR stay with the cargo I think if they saw how Reach fight it would scared them.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »