Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
necrofantasia chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Reach way of training is surprisingly much more effective than the way Beacon teaching their student but the latter while have some of their student died they are much less brutal,this going to show that despite their combat prowess they are still just a kid especially Ruby(poor girl look so helpless).

Weiss got it pretty hard considered the fact that she lost the fight extremely quick compare to other, which I find it ironic since her fighting style suggest that her main strength is versatility and adaptability but her action is polar opposite to her fighting style.

I find myself agree with Reach that Weiss combat prowess is pitiful despite at first glance she look much more promising that other member of the team.

Also, I find it cute the way Weiss interact with Reach,I think these two are good pair they contrast each other perfectly.(Weiss is classic Tsundere and Reach is classic Stoic hero type)
XDNOVA13 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
great chapter. if your looking for good battle music I recommend the albums "ZombIes and ZombIIIes" by Benn and Group 916. there is some good battle music in those albums, the music is inspired by call of duty zombies but only hints to that in the actual songs.
blaiseingfire chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Epic!
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Good chapter.
Hey, why didn't Reach ask the Monitor if he could tell him anything about the Grimm, since the Monitor been there for a lot of years, so he might know something.
MetalMamemon chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Never play halo...but good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
This is hyper leathaly badass!
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Good chapter.
Oh great, they found floating light bulb. What's next are the Grimm the result of a Forerunner experiment gone wrong (again)?
ThatInternetGuy chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
I just want to throw this little tidbit of information out there for everyone: Spartans have no sex drives. Therefore, they can't reproduce or find anyone attractive, it basically ensures that they can't be seduced. But it also shoots down any hopes of a relationship with them. Sorry if you were planning anything like that, but I read a comment that said they wanted B312 paired up, and I had to stop it, for the sake of the canon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
This is badass... Make some more... You've already blown my mind...
Hazzamo chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Still, Spartans aren't really the type for realationships
XDNOVA13 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
great chapter. I still think you should add Jeorge in at some point though.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Well this turned out good with Reach so far. But him explaining the war and the S-II,III programs so fast was a little to soon to me and I was hoping that wouldn't come until later in the story. But your story you do what you want. The battle thought was pretty good and I think done well so you did good here as well as adding the song in it hope you do more of that, and I can't wait to see how you do when Reach fighting an army (small or big). The Forerunner monitor was unexpected and I'm looking forward to see where the story will go and develop with it.

I can understand your reason on less military look and my theme look was just a suggestion and just thought it would fit better for a Spartan man you do what you want. That makes sense actually with their hight. Just to let you know man I to wasn't in "that line of thought". I basically got the idea from Yang saying she approves the boy around her in episode 3, that tells me she's a kind of girl that likes to flirt with boys that interest her. At least I assume she is since I to haven't got experience in that area and I got that kind of stuff from TV, and dude Beacon is pretty much a high school if you think about it so there's bound to be girls flirting with guys including ones with muscles, and Reach is a Spartan their body's have more muscles then the next 10 guy.s. Also I didn't meant Team RWBY flirting to him just some OC girls we most likely won't see again after a few second of reading. But this is your story you do what you like I'm just making some suggestive ideas for ya and it's up to you to use or not. As for the pairings perhaps they start by him saving them when their about to die by a number of ways, either them alone or in a number of them together.

Anyway nice work so far keep it up and again if you want my suggestion or ideas on anything feel free to PM me. Also what are your thoughts on my idea of adding Roland and Jay from HALO Headhunters into the story, please PM me on what you think of it and we could discuss on how to add it in if your interested.
Caluminous chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Two words: F*cking. Awesome.
GreatZero chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
next chapter will definitly be interesting...
blaiseingfire chapter 4 . 4/2/2014