Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
SPARTAN-626 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Well this is turning out good on how your doing Six so far and I like how he named himself Reach and I like the reason behind it and how original it is. Nice work on that. I also like how you did his appearance but for cloths-wise I think more of a military kind of look besides his body suit fits him better but that's just me. With the suit a kind of military pants like cargo pants coloured black, grey or camo with combat boots, with out the suit those two with a black or grey short sleeve shirt. Also I think you should know that S-III's are around 6 feet tall in their armor only S-II's in armor are 7 feet tall, that's a mistake I see a lot on this website.

So far his interaction is good but remember he's an S-III they like the S-II's aren't that social with non-Spartans so he wouldn't really cheer with the others, but with more interaction with the others he will come out of his shell and discover new/lost emotions/feeling eventually. Slow it may be but he will come out in time and I'm looking forward to see how he interacts with them and how he explains more of the UNSC and it's history and eventually he tells them about the war and such. For an idea he helps Jaune with his training and helps him be more of a warrior. Also I'm pretty shore it would be more believable and perhaps good for the story if Yang (and perhaps some other girls) at times flirt with him and him being a S-III don't get it or pick it up at all at first, but with some explaining from the others and such he understands it and reacts to it in a Spartan way and/or such. I'm also looking forward to see how he fights the White Fang, his opinion on them, Faunes and their reactions to him when he slaters them in seconds.

For your decision on no more HALO characters for now I can see the reasons why and agree with you there. But if you add another character again hope it's either Chief or Jorge and I vote for Goodwhich for their pairing, depends on who comes into the story but mostly Chief. I just thought of this how about somehow adding the two Headhunters Roland and Jay from the HALO Waypiont episode Headhunters when/if you add more HALO characters. It's just a suggestion man your choice to use or not.

I'm really hoping you do pair Six up cause in my opinion he (alone with most Spartans especially the Chief) deserves to have some one in his life after all the hell he went threw and all he's done for humanity. I'm voting mostly for Yang, Pyyrah or Blake for his pairing. Also as an idea for ya for making it more possible for him being paired, he somehow losses his immortality in someway. Like he put his body and such to the max and somehow burns his immortality out or something like that I don't know it's just a suggestive idea for ya.

Anyway again nice work so far I'm looking forward to see how this story develops with Six, the others and where it goes from here and see how Six gains his lost humanity and develops and change as a character in this new environment he's in. Also if you like to talk to me about any of my ideas or want my opinion/thoughts for anything feel free to PM me anytime.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This looks promising
Hazzamo chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Err, isn't B-312 around 25? I'm pretty sure you could pair him with a fourth year OC that's 21? I'm sorry but it just seems weird having someone that age to like yang or Ruby.

However, I can understand if Yang and Ruby fight over him, like what happens in every high school in every show ever, the two young girls both fancy the older guy.
blaiseingfire chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
EPIC!
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Good chapter.
Interesting in naming him Reach.
As for pairings, either Yang or Ruby would make a good pairing with him. Hope you do it.
AK74FU2 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Reach for his name? Not bad, not bad indeed. At least you don't have to make up some dumb name, that most readers might not like.
blaiseingfire chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Ok, this is becoming awesome!
AK74FU2 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Well, in order to help you on your story journey, you will need information that's close enough to true as possible. Also, this chapter fucking nailed it. I am now anxious for chapter 3.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Well I see potential here and so far it's on a good role with development and I like how you did Six so far, but hope you do a good character development with him in his personality and how he interacts with the other characters and such. The Mark X armor is pretty badass man and hope to see more of it in action and ya I think you should add some HALO character/weapons and as an idea how about have RWBY versions of the weapons for the teams. For characters I vote mostly for Jorge and Chief and perhaps a Covie character like an Elite, not Arbiter though mind you. I'm kind hoping you pair Six up with someone and if so I vote for either Glynda, Yang, Black or Pyrrha. Also I'm voting Glynda for either Chief or Jorge but mostly Chief. Anyway nice work so far keep it up and hope you update soon with longer chapters and good development.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Awesome chapter
If you want to add more Halo characters, right now I am thinking Jorge since technically he can land anywhere.
Also, maybe you could add the Spirit of Fire as the ship and it's crew could serve a main force in case the Grim attack in mass.
XDNOVA13 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
great chapter. as for bringing in more halo characters I would love to see Jeorge added in, main reason I say Jeorge is because of all the characters in halo he would be the easiest to bring into the story. and I just think that Jeorge is awesome.
GPX-2013 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Well that was a very intetesting story. Keep it up. I hope this story is AU to Halo, mostly Halo: Reach, where in this story Noble Six never got killed when he was outnumbered by the Convenant forces at the end of the game.
blaiseingfire chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
it's too early to say, but so far this is awesome!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good intro
Looking forward to more
AK74FU2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Nice, nice. But just to correct a very small, almost miniscule, is that Emile used a Kukri, not a machete. Well, the Kukri is a machete, therefore calling it a Kukri Machete. That was all I was going to say, since there was no other possible errors. I already like where this is heading.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »