Reviews for My Kingdom Come
Marvelmyra chapter 27 . 4/21
The head Smith of Winterfell is named Mikkin.! Just fyi. Great story.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 4/21
No real horsewoman would EVER allow her horse to drink to excess like that unless she wanted him to suffer from Colic.! A person who's life required horses would know better then to risk killing it by giving to much water when it was over-tired and heated.! A short drink then tying it in a stall with hay well soaked in water to aid digestion possibly. Best case would be water, then a walking out until the animal was cooled out with a few swallows of water ever once in a while during the walk then a rub down and a blanket to keep off chills and water soaked hay in a warm stall.! If you ever want to kill a hard working horse by all means do it the way this foolish girl has done.
Publicola chapter 23 . 2/22
Okay, so... as glad as I am that Ailsa put an end to Catelyn's foolishness... *holy crap* you cannot possibly be thinking of dropping the matter at this point?

Besides the fact that she was *caught* (and we know what Robb's reaction would have been if she had succeeded, and it wasn't pleasant), there's also the fact that her bodyguard/pet Amazon just drew a sword on the reigning Queen of the North and threatened to run her through.

Sorry, but at the very least Brienne needs to be gotten rid of, and Catelyn's influence over Robb needs to be severely diminished, if you want your main character to have *any* survival instinct whatsoever. It's plainly unrealistic to imagine that it could just be papered over with a "it is forgotten." Forgiven, perhaps - temporary insanity can excuse many things - but forgotten? Forget that the Queen Mother and her bodyguard were actively engaged in treason? Heck no!
Publicola chapter 9 . 2/22
Here's something I never considered: if Catelyn is traveling to King's Landing in all haste to deliver the news of the assassin to her husband... why would she travel by the Kingsroad? There's a reason every medieval city in the real world was built on a river or on a coastal port - traveling by water is *much* much faster than any other form of travel in a medieval setting. Why wouldn't Catelyn go to White Harbor and catch a ship to King's Landing? Why wouldn't she return that way, rather than go by land? Unless it was merely authorial dictat that Catelyn *had* to encounter Tyrion at the Crossings...?

Hmm. No fault of yours or your story's, but I expected better of GRR Martin.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
ElriyaStark chapter 17 . 2/4
Oh my god I was so scared i thought he really would "Dishonour" Ailsa. I was so happy that he didnt
ElriyaStark chapter 2 . 2/3
I found its alright. Then even Theon Greyjoy have to have a little bit of honour. So i Think
Marvelmyra chapter 27 . 1/2
The senior smith at Winterfel is Mikkon. Just fyi.
saderia chapter 48 . 10/16/2015
A Fate worse than death for a man like little finger. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 47 . 10/16/2015
And the one and true queen takes the throne. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 46 . 10/16/2015
Love the stark children so damn cute. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 45 . 10/16/2015
OMG Alisa just fainted I hope she will be okay.
saderia chapter 44 . 10/16/2015
Another great twist. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
Wet naked Robb Stark there is nothing better.
saderia chapter 42 . 10/16/2015
Poor Sansa I feel for her.
saderia chapter 41 . 10/16/2015
And Jon returns home. Great chapter.