Reviews for Five Times Oliver Found Felicity Sleeping
BluBlush chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
This is a really cute fic. It's also well written!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
This whole thing, ( especially the one with them in the car,) reminds me of the song, I Found, by Amber Run. You should TOTALLY listen to the song, if you haven't before!
Maleficentsprincess chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Would like to maybe see more of this story? .
jessspider chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
thank you for writing this. it was so lovely and so cute and i really loved it! glad I read it!

I loved seeing Oliver not able to know what he should do next, how he should manage his feelings and how to be around felicity...realisation is a big thing, and what to do with that is ... well heavy..and nervewracking...loved how you portrayed this, love how Felicity came to check on him to see if he was okay...and gave her straightest speech ever!

Loved how he kissed her to a stop!

loved how you did this!

well done my friend, this made me happy lol lots of smiles with this fic :) well done
jessspider chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
oh my G...nooooo I never saw that coming! damn!
lol...i was like...okay. so we're going with this direction, that's okay, I can leap too, and see this, and its so ...cute...such a picture perfect moment...and then you completely completely shocked me...because i didn't realise, nor did i anticipate that being a dream sequence. wow...wow..lol...nooooo wow... i mean, i must have been pretty absorbed because it honestly didn't feel like dream sequence...

so, now with this there, wow, oliver is ...reeling!

and so are we!

loved this chapter...so cute!
jessspider chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
what - don't say that (Re your author's note) - this was the greatest! and very cute! I reallly really loved this. Tremendous..very cute, very very very cute...and this time we get felicity falling asleep in his arms declaring her love for him via 'my hero'...ah! how adorable how wonderful how excellent!

Definitely really liked this chapter...for so many cheesy reasons...

it was perfect. and it was really cute...and we all wanted that, lets just admit it and face facts!

well done well done well done
jessspider chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
oh my g amazing chapter 1 and 2...loved the ending of chapter 2...be still our beating hearts! ha!
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Loved it.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Aww this is such a beautiful ending for the story with him finally admitting his feelings and I just love that you actually have Felicity fall asleep in his arms while he is walking because it really does how how comfortable she is with him. Loved it!
x.imagine.x chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
I really enjoyed this! well done!
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Great ending!
sorree chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
If Felicity knew that Oliver would stop her babbling this way… I think she would be babbling far more ;) You did good here.
cakelyn chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
This chapter was amazing! You should take this one shot and turn it into a story...please!
anamarya chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I had a moment there when I couldn't believe that they are already married and all but the dream part was a small surprise. Well done.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I was excited in the beginning because its all i really want for these characters to find happiness with each other and I really do hope that he does take that dream as a hint to what Oliver is missing. Loved it!