Reviews for Back to you
buddy11 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Boom good for them! Anxious to see how they plot their revenge..
buddy11 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
That was a hard chapter..
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Nice chapter
weirded out chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
everything is so jumbled. first it was brittberry centric, then comes in the story of brittana's sisters.. totally off tangent already. plus the gang rape scene last chapter.. everything is sooo disjointed and disconcerting
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
that was scarring. it was too much. didn't expect it to be gang rape. now i'm gonna have nightmares :(
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Whew that was intense and so sad
Gleefreak15 chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Wow well those were some very intense chapters but they were amazing I loved them. I can't wait to see what you come up with next )
ohnanagleek chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
U should make Bianca get revenge. Like shoot them or something. Sorry that seems a bit morbid lol but yea fr
buddy11 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Awwww man that chapter was just the cutest!
Gleefreak15 chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
I am so happy that I found this story I really really love it )
BinkssD chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Finally! The truth came out team Brittana
miluvrox chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
It's hard to root for Brittana when Brittany cheats on Rachel and is going to have a child with her. She needs to fix her current relationship mess that she got herself in before getting back with Santana.
jasmine.allgeyer chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
I wish they would mention more on Santana's threat. How will she get them back for raping her sister.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Poor babies, I hate that happened to them. But I bet that does happen if the perpetrators family is well known or loaded. And oh holy he! they just woke up two beasts and need to take cover.
Julie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Okay... the story is a Little bit sad but can't you hook up Rachel and Quinn that way people can get over the way that Brittany treated her..,