Reviews for A Visit to Imladris
Guest chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match!
anemone chapter 33 . 11/10/2013
Glorfindel, rather.

Also.. I wonder if I'm the only one who reads these stories anymore.
anemone chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Hilarious.

I'm not too familiar with the actual character, but I think your portrayal of Glorfindal is my favorite.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 33 . 10/25/2013
I am really sick right now, and this story was the one bright spot in my day, I laughed so long and so hard you wouldn't think it possible.
Elrond and Celebrian are a most amazing pair, and although it is unlikely their first meeting was like this, it is a great story and I hope you update soon because I really want to know where it goes.
quaff chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this story. Thank you.
quaff chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
"Here, you try" is too funny. I was laughing in my apartment at 11 pm. I hope I didn't wake any neighbours. I won't put this down so I hope you managed to control yourself in the next chapter.
quaff chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
A contagious daughter! Too funny for words.
quaff chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Horseradish. That's rather evil in a hysterically funny way.
BrightWatcher chapter 33 . 2/12/2013
Aww... What a delightful story! _

It made me laugh.

From the looks of it this won't be updated... But just thought is say I enjoyed it! :)

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
Please finish!
A-Nony-Mouse chapter 33 . 1/20/2012
While I relise it has been a while since you last updated I cannot help but to beg for you to update. This story is just far to humourous to leave unfinished.
Random Reviewer chapter 29 . 4/9/2011
Am I the only one who sees the dirtiness in the line: 'Tis a metaphor for my mighty...'?

I laughed so hard at that...
maglors harp chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I like the way this is going. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing absolutely awful. For example:

"Do not look at me so Elrond! In any case you have greater things to worry about than shameful defeats"

It should be written thus:

"Do not look at me so, Elrond! In any case, you have greater things to worry..."

Either way. Lovely story.

Take care,

Maglor
Queen of the Skye chapter 30 . 2/22/2010
you know, elrond chose to be more-or-less completely elf. and he's less half, more one eighth human anyway, he's not the bumbling half-human you make him out to be.
Queen of the Skye chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Something just occured to me (and I'm sorry, I know this is my third review in a row), but if Gil-Galad is still alive, then it must be the Second Age at the latest, and Elrond and Celebrian don't get married until year 109 of the Third Age.