Reviews for Beautiful Creature
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/2
Keep up the good story :)
charityf1915 chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
That like so f***ed up, like in the kicthen where people eat, come on just wrong, people eat thete just double
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Your grammar is atrocious. I couldn't read past the first chapter.
calliecolors chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Love how he smells her! That animal instinct is so sexy about this character - love that you are keeping him in true. I can tell this is gonna get hot! lol!
calliecolors chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Enjoying this. Love Sophia. My kind of girl. Great work so far - looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters you have posted!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
!n m m?in m?mmmmnnmm ?m. ? N?m ?mmmmnnmm ?mñn n m. N. ?m? Mm ?m':-):-):-):-),:-)? ,m!:-).:-):-)mm!,! '!
iBridget chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'm not a flamer by nature, but you really need to check your work before posting it. There are a lot of people who can check your work before you post it if you don't feel like doing it.
I also skimmed the next few chapters and noticed a chapter plagiarised from a story I've previously read which is a horrible thing to do. You never taken someone's work and put your name on it. It is terribly degrading to the author that DID put in the work to write that!
I wish you lick in your future endeavours and hope you rectify the wrong of stealing the work of others.
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Okay, I didn't really READ read this chapter, I just skimmed through it because it follows the movie so much. I can't wait for the original parts!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
I think you meant 'ache' not 'ace'
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Oooo. Wow. So you DID know about the Necromongers 'no children' thing.
AWESOME! Completely wonderful.

Please, just remember you're writing a story, not texting on a phone.

Please put 'SORRY' instead of 'SRRY' and 'YOU' instead of 'U' Don't be lazy. :P
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Oh wow. Great chapter. Love it. I love the part where Sophias Dad turned out to be a Necromonger...though I didn't thing their 'faith' allowed children.
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I find it interesting how you spell 'organism' and 'relentless' correctly but still write 'u' for 'you' and 'ur' for 'your'.

You're not texting.

On the plus side, I'm excited to see your story taking a turn and I can't wait to see where Riddick and your character go. I SHALL READ ON!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Now, in this chapter you did SO MUCH BETTER in sentence structure. Good job!

Still an awesome story ;P

Only 'u' should be 'you' and 'wat' should be 'what'. Some words you can convert into slang (like changing 'want to' to 'wanna') but some words (like the word 'what') should be left in correct format.

in this case 'convert' means 'to change'
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This is a good story but I was just wondering, is English your first language? You're making a lot of simple mistakes here. EXAMPLE;

"...Walked back to cell, twirling around chain side to side"

This isn't even a complete sentence. It should be;

"...She walked back to the cell, twirling her chain from side to side..."
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 36 . 5/18/2014
Oh my loving where this chapter is going a little sad that it stopped right when it was getting to the good part...but would like to know where are sudden change of attitude came from and her confidence. Please update when you can I'm anxiously waiting the next chapter and to hear the explanation of what happened to her at that lab.