Reviews for Truths
CleoArrow chapter 29 . 4/22
This was a fun chapter! I like reading about Robin and Beast Boy's friendship. Congratulations on over 150 reviews!
Themadzlove chapter 29 . 4/22
Loved it! Really funny.
Artemis Raven Courtney chapter 29 . 4/22
I knew it was Raven casting a spell! Lol, surprised they fell for that...
ForestGuardian311 chapter 29 . 4/22
LOL. I probably shouldn't be laughing, but I am... Love the RobBB friendship, but oh man, Raven... XD (And CyStar. :P )

Nice job!
DarkWolfPrincess chapter 28 . 4/15
There's something about this chapter I love. I dont know if it's the fact that it brings out more about Beast Boy or the fact that you just get indulged into the story and want to figure out everything about the changeling. It was interesting to read none the less and I am glad you finally did 28.
krostovikraven1 chapter 27 . 4/15
I looked how Raven punished him so he can learn his lesson. Robin can be an ass.
krostovikraven1 chapter 28 . 4/15
Aww I love this one so much. So many secrets Beast Boy so keeps and I bet is more for their same than his. True the guy was the one who suffered them but eventually he would try to forget but if his friends found out, they would feel bad for him, and probably pity him and one thing I know for sure is that Beast Boy does not do pity because that would break him even more than a scar
CleoArrow chapter 28 . 4/15
I've always liked reading about the dark side to Beast Boy's light smile. I don't know what else to say about this chapter other than that I really loved it and wish there was more.
bloomscool chapter 28 . 4/15
I meant to put that review on this chapter.

Yeah I really loved it please update quickly
Themadzlove chapter 28 . 4/15
I really enjoyed reading this chapter
bloomscool chapter 1 . 4/15
You have no idea how long I've been looking forward to this chapter, Beast Boy is one of my favorite characters so I like stories with him.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 28 . 4/15
Ugh, this just makes me want to give Beast Boy a big hug. ;;

Wonderfully written - very touching.

All the best with school. Looking forward to your next update!
DwaejiTokki chapter 28 . 4/15
Ugh I know how you feel. I have no time for creative writing because of all the essays I have to do -.-

Anyway, thanks for the lovely update! I look forward to the next
Michelle Anders chapter 27 . 4/12
Hello!

I want to say that this is a wonderful and beautiful story! I can see all of the Titans doing all that. I love it! Good job on both related stories.

Update soon!

- M.A.
CleoArrow chapter 27 . 4/8
This one made me laugh a lot. Starfire's so deceptively clever, and I love it. She knows just what Robin needs whether he knows it or not.