Reviews for Truths
CleoArrow chapter 21 . 2/25
I'm glad that I've never been in a poke war; I probably wouldn't give up and it would go on forever. Poor Raven; I was almost expecting the boys to pull her into it. Beast Boy being held hostage was pretty funny though.
krostovikraven1 chapter 21 . 2/25
And the boiler is still not fixed haha. Poor boys, they'll never hear the end of it.
Please continue.
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 21 . 2/25
Please do numbers 29 and 43 combined. I want to see how you would do it.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 21 . 2/25
Oh, lol. Raven's temper is not something to be messed with, for sure.

Cyborg and Robin... certainly not as mature as everyone thinks, right? (laughs)

Anyways, good job! Minor misspelling - "silverware," and a few scattered mistakes, but nothing too big.

Looking forward to the next update!
DwaejiTokki chapter 21 . 2/25
Ha! Love this :)
Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next
Darth Cruel chapter 20 . 2/24
Great chapters, looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.
Please please please do one one eighty five! I like these
CleoArrow chapter 20 . 2/18
Another great short story. (I especially liked the end). This truth actually had a good deal of influence in inspiring my most recent story.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 20 . 2/18
Beautiful. Unfortunately, I was never able to watch the final season of TT when it was on air, so I have no idea what the Doom Patrol is like, but just from reading this, I can tell that I do not like Mento at all...

Love the camaraderie here, esp. Robin and Raven's declarations.

Great job!
Hate Eater chapter 20 . 2/18
been waiting for this one for a while!

so cool Raven and robin been the ones more pushed over this. says that they don't just see BB as comic reliafe but as a intregal and very important member of the team :D
Raven kight chapter 20 . 2/18
im completely lost through first part explain please
Barracade chapter 20 . 2/18
I love this series! Its so cute! 3 Keep it up! Barracade
krostovikraven1 chapter 20 . 2/18
Oh man, Mento really did it this time. He's such a jerk too, has no sense of humility and tact. I'm glad they won't let Beast Boy on his own without a fight and also glad that Rita agrees with them. Mento hurt more than one.
DwaejiTokki chapter 20 . 2/18
Nice! Thanks for the update. I look forward to the next :)
JulieAndrews13 chapter 19 . 2/11