Reviews for Truths
ZadArchie chapter 100 . 6/20
Fantastic extension of an already good story! There are a few typos here and there, and a few mixed up "were" and "was" moments, but that's just me being nit-picky. Anyway, I knew I made a right choice listing you as one of my favorite authors. Keep up the good work.
The-blackfirewolf chapter 100 . 6/9
Man I remember when you first started writing this series! Can't believe it's over so soon. Last chapter was perfect in tying it all up; bittersweet, because it's happy and peaceful, but there's always something sad in ends. Good way to end such a wonderful series. Gotta say, I'm gonna miss seeing the emails for new chapters! But now you can work on other things, and I'm definitely excited for that! Thanks so much for this series and I wish you luck in future writing! 3
justsomeotherguy chapter 100 . 5/30
Thanks so much for these little treats! Wishing you all the best.
Ferian.D chapter 100 . 5/27
Um... H-how about 200 truths?! heh... :D
OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! IM GOINT OT MISS THESE SO MUCH THANK YOU THESE STORIES ARE AMAZING
DrT9999 chapter 100 . 5/25
A nice ending for the collection! Thanks for all of them
Bolinlover123 chapter 99 . 5/23
Nice! Also, I thought English wasn't Beast Boys first language? I thought it was Swahili, and he was kidnapped and brought to the U.S. he learned English with the help of the Doom Patrol. Care to clarify? :)
ONLY 3 MORE TO GO!

I'm going to miss waiting for a new update every week :( these stories have been great and so well written I can't believe you are almost done writing them. Keep up the fantastic work I look forward to your next project
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 1 . 5/13
Bwahaha..
ZadArchie chapter 8 . 5/8
This was one of my favorites in the short version too. Gosh this is so adorable. I can easily picture it with these two. You have a fantastic way of easily capturing each of the characters' natural personalities.
loved #30 it was really well done but side note shouldn't have Raven's magic acted up due to her anger?
BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 25 . 5/3
Thia had me laughing so hard i really want more of these chapters hahaha.

BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 11 . 5/3
So hillarious, microwave 11 robin 0 bwaha. Its so funny.

BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 4 . 5/3
Haha had me laughing really bad. Damn that squirell must be smart haha.

BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 1 . 5/3
Damn this was hilarious and funny as hell haha.

Deffinately my favourite story