Reviews for Seven Years after Clubhouse
Cinderpaw11 chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
Good concept,

Criticism

but the fight didn't make much sense. They had a fight like that once and got over it quickly. And why were Pashmina and Stan not talking? And Bijou and Hamtaro? They didn't fight with eachother.

SPELL CHECK SERIOUSLY NEEDED! I'm sorry, but the grammar and spelling mistakes made me annoyed.

And try not making it in scripts. make paragraphs,

{Sandy and Maxwell we fighting and guess who won. SANDY.

Stan goes to see the damage

Stan: What happened dude}

Make it:

Sandy and Maxwell bickered somewhere nearby as well. Of course Sandy won, she was very stubborn.

Meanwhile, Stan was behind a oak tree watching the damage that was being made. When Sandy stormed off, he came out and confronted Maxwell.

"Dude, what happened?" he asked

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to, but there was A LOT of spelling mistakes, which drives me bananas.

Cinderpaw11
X chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
you misspelled 2 names:Bijou and Oxnard.
briana chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
DUMBO! THE NAMES ARE KIP AND SUE!
briana chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
JACK ASS! ITS B-I-J-O-U AND O-X-N-A-R-D! AND WHERES LIL PENNY?
Gallah who is angry chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
for CRAP'S SAKE! hamsters live for 4 years, 5 at the most. this is completely illogical!
kyle goode chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
Sequel now
Kyra chapter 12 . 6/1/2004
it's a good story but it's spelled Bijou and Oxnard
Wasabi Dumpling chapter 12 . 7/12/2003
Contiune or else *takes out sword*
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Get it right!It;s spelled B-I-J-O-U But besides that,it was great
Cara chapter 12 . 12/27/2002
I was reading your thing, and I couldn't get a clear vision in my head of Bess. I took o apic of Boss and tured it into an exact portrait of what I think Bess would look like. gosh, I feel sorry for the woman. I changed her hat a little, ad she looked a little better, but I am still mistified by her appearance. THe story is cute. I wish you had made Cappy and Penelope get married, or at least given penelope a boyfreind, and I'd like to here what's-her-name and Dexter's story, and Stan and Pashmina couple is never going to happen, but anyways it was good. read my fics! My pen name is Hamtaro Cutie, so again, read my fics!
Lil' Peaches chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Even though this was short, I like this!
botan is cool chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
sucky
sweetmac05 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
nuh uh on no you didn't girlfriend!. so what if we like hb you guys? and to you hb people, so what if people like bb? it dosen't really matter what you like. it's just a anime for peets sake, if your a bb person- ooh no we shall all die. the person likes hb and is writing fanfics about it. if your a hb person- oh no we shall all die, they like bb and are writing fanfics about it. that is sooo immature peeps. that's what they made this whole friggin website for! for writing stories to express your stupid opion and for other people to read! it's really sick the way people break friendships just because they like diffrent couples! look at melody and i, we're practially the best of friends, we don't care if we like diffrent couples. and to the people who hate mel because she bashes hamtaro, she decided to give him a break. ya happy? that is really annoying because people don't let other people express their friggin opions. get a clue, there's nothing you can do to stop them for writing about what they like.
Digitaldog chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
Thank You for the surport and I told you to that i'll be writing a sequel.
Kathleen chapter 12 . 10/28/2002
That was good! Can't wait for the sequel. If there is a sequel, that is.