Reviews for Can't Cushion The Beats of My Heart
Percabeth4life chapter 1 . 7/25
What is the book's name?
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 6/3
I really feel in love with this story! percabeth forever! this is one of THE BEST I've ever read!
I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS POSITIVELY THE BEST PERCABETH FAN FICTION EVER
FanonOverCanon chapter 1 . 4/17
What I wish my life was like. Has the power to bring you to tears and be happy about it.
Forex chapter 1 . 2/21
This is really good. Thanks for writing it
bilboblackins chapter 1 . 1/15
can I just tell you how I reread this story all the time because it's so cute and it's just so well written and it helps me feel better everytime I read it you're amazing and I love your writing
call us crazy chapter 1 . 1/11
beautiful. but when he hands her the coffee and goes in to kiss her, which has got to be one of the moments he forgot his dreams were just dreams... that's the best.
Gr8LakesGirl93 chapter 1 . 1/1
This is the first fanfiction I've read where the people live in Michigan and I'm so happy. And this story was beautiful so that also helped make me happier.
ugh.mayyaaa chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I ALMOST CRIED OMG FAVE ONESHOT
Fratzy chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
This is beautiful! It seems that your wrote this from the heart. I have been struggling with writing two essays, one from my application to go to grad school and the other an essay I need to write for my son to get into an academy program atone of the schools here for health and veterinary sciences. You have given me the inspiration to get them written. Thank you so much! I hope when they are finished they will written half as well as what you wrote in this story.
AmandaStar15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Yaassss Magic Treehouse was my shit! So is Harry Potter, but the magic treehouse series is what started my love of reading!
Beverly chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Can I just say that this made me smile more than it probably should have? This made my heart feel complete, even for a little while, and I was sad to see it end. But honestly? That was the sweetest thing I have ever read.
PrincessIncognito chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I CRIED. WAHHH. I FEEL HAPPY FOR BOTH OF THEM. PERCABETH FOREVER. I wish I had a Percy in my life. THIS IS AWESOME
neptunesxdaughter chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Once again, lovely!
Alex chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
11/10 Best fanfiction I've ever read.