Reviews for Can't Cushion The Beats of My Heart
Lorraine chapter 1 . 5/21
Love, love, love this story. Thanks for sharing
T chapter 1 . 4/16
I loved the story. It was fabulous, the characters were so well portrayed. ANDDD I FELLLL IN LOVE WITH THE ESSAY.
u made my day
Luckyfuzzball17 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love it
So wholesome
I need more
justforfunanddemigods chapter 1 . 3/1
You'll probably never read this, and never will respond, but I probably would've cracked without these stories. I don't know you, never will, but can't stress the impact of this on my life enough. Thank you. I kinda need these in my life.
DRHCute chapter 1 . 1/27
OMG! This is AMAZING! Ahhhhhhhh!
Thanks for making me read this whole story in one sitting when I should have been doing homework. LIKE I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
ThisOneBetterNotBeTaken chapter 1 . 1/6
Loved it, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
This is an AMAZING story. The plot, the storyline ,the vocabulary, the words used, the deep meaning and mostly about how different this story is from sooo money others I have read. Different in a really nice of it is WONDERFUL! There is no awkward moments between Percy and Annabeth as expected. Even if this is a fan fiction, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was is really THAT good. So creative...So beautiful...I am speechless. I really am. I really appreciate your story inspires me. Thanks for such a AMAZINGLY PERFECT story. Truly brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
I loved the ending so much
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Whoa DAmn that was cuTe
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Great Story
RJ chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
this story kept me up till 9:16pm on a school night,so thanks for making it so good, I loved it, keep writing!
A guy chapter 1 . 1/27/2020
Really cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
Best friends to lovers and secret feelings are my favorite. I'm not sure why but Annabeth valuing her friendship and not blurting her feelings to Percy hits differently. This is something I want in a romance. Best friends for ever and lovers thereafter.

-An adoring fan