Reviews for Can't Cushion The Beats of My Heart
ObssessedwithBooks chapter 1 . 11/21
wiseJellyBabygrl chapter 1 . 10/1
️️️ I love this story and all of your other stories too! You are a great writer I love it! Honestly you are my #1 favorite author of pjo fanfics! (Ways to go I think is my fave but I love them all!)

ROSE chapter 1 . 7/31
I loved this oneshot so much that I had read it 4 times. It's just AMAZING!
By far the best friends into lovers one shot I have ever read. I don't exactly know how to put it into words, but u have such a way of writing that the words and the story really resonated with me. That's amazing; you're really talented, that's for sure. This had me crying in places for no real reason; the emotions u made us feel through the characters were just so overwhelming. This is fucking brilliant. Fucking. Brilliant. Love u, love ur work, love ur skill. A simple good job doesn't even cover it.
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 1 . 7/1
Cuteness overload. I literally—not figuratively—cannot eloquently describe my feelings for this story.

And now, a few excerpts.

"Friend!" Percy shouts...
Don't you mean, future GF? Psh...

"Where we're, like, together," he continues. "Not sexually. Not usually, anyways."
Not usually? Well then, PERCY *wink wink* I guess that it's only normal.

"Eight months later, her mother publishes a book, and it's based on a true story."

It was absolutely wonderful. Definitely favorited.

xiaolinfetusfight chapter 1 . 6/23
My fucking fuck you live to make MW cry don't you This story literally brought tears to my eyes . Keep writing!
BlackBlueSilver chapter 1 . 6/19
Honestly, this just broke my heart in the best way possible. So cute oh my god.
RiptideFTW chapter 1 . 5/20
Holy crap nuggets with BBQ sauce on top that was flippin amazing i have tears in my eyes. Its times like this that i really like fanfiction. keep it up this story is probably one of my favorites... EVER.
Snowflake Dragon chapter 1 . 4/30
That was sooooo sweet and beautiful and cute and ! :D
DanceLuvPeace chapter 1 . 4/26
I have read this story a few times and somehow denied it a proper review. I honestly don't know how that happened. But anyways... here goes.
You can tell a person is amazing by their writing, and you can tell when someone is an amazing writer when their words speak to you... and honey, your words spoke to me.
This was beyond beauty, beyond amazing, beyond anything really, and I loved it. Love it. The fact that it was based on percabeth was just an added bonus to the tears, really.
But even without them, your words, your stories, inspire me. And I know I'm not the only one.
I really hope we here from you soon, you've been gone a while. : /
This is so sweet. Gives me hope.
wow. As a current senior in high school, I can honestly say you capture everything — the senioritis, fragmented friend groups, the stress of college decisions (esp in relation to other friends) —so well! I kinda liked how they ended up at different colleges, because it's more realistic in that way. I enjoyed this fix so much. Wonderful job!
blue-box-quidditch chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm positively drowning in happiness, your stuff is all so... Real. Like, I could see this (within reason, pretty sure my best friends's dad is a politician and not a god or something) happening to myself or my friends, and that's to your credit: you've made them yours as much as they are Riordan's.

I seriously can't get enough of your writing, and I'm dreading the moment when I run out of your works to read.
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 1/9
Why do you DO this to me... I took a break from writing to read this and I'm not disappointed lemme tell you. This was so sweet it made me feel things that feel nice and ahhh
TwisT2718 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014