Reviews for Can't Cushion The Beats of My Heart
lue ayss chapter 1 . 3/23
awwww niceee
Reader chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
I love this! Please make another chapter, I really want to know what happens to them next, and what Annabeth's mother's book is based upon (as it's based upon a true story) I want to see that Percy & Annabeth are going out on dates and stuff like that. This was amazing but it would be even better to make another chapter of the story...Please do?!
soulofarthur chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
As a guy who grew up in Michigan and only recently moved to Texas, fuck I miss winter and fall.
Stardust chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
Amazing! I loved it! 1000/10
Lorraine chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
Love, love, love this story. Thanks for sharing
T chapter 1 . 4/16/2021
I loved the story. It was fabulous, the characters were so well portrayed. ANDDD I FELLLL IN LOVE WITH THE ESSAY.
u made my day
OhNo2147 chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
I love it
So wholesome
I need more
justforfunanddemigods chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
You'll probably never read this, and never will respond, but I probably would've cracked without these stories. I don't know you, never will, but can't stress the impact of this on my life enough. Thank you. I kinda need these in my life.
DRHCute chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
OMG! This is AMAZING! Ahhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
Thanks for making me read this whole story in one sitting when I should have been doing homework. LIKE I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
ThisOneBetterNotBeTaken chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
Loved it, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
This is an AMAZING story. The plot, the storyline ,the vocabulary, the words used, the deep meaning and mostly about how different this story is from sooo money others I have read. Different in a really nice of it is WONDERFUL! There is no awkward moments between Percy and Annabeth as expected. Even if this is a fan fiction, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was is really THAT good. So creative...So beautiful...I am speechless. I really am. I really appreciate your story inspires me. Thanks for such a AMAZINGLY PERFECT story. Truly brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
I loved the ending so much
moralllygrey chapter 1 . 5/15/2020