Reviews for The Fic That Must Not Be Named
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
I’m left wondering if the writer has ever read any Mary Sue stories, or if they simply heard what a Mary Sue was. Does mocking things such as purple prose which can be a legit writing technique when used properly really serve a point? Or how about jokes which fall flat because their just that ludicrous, such as the comment about Sirius’ giving up bar-girls and poodles. The plot is all over the place, but there is no concise flow to the points the writer is trying to make. Are they really trying to make a point, or are they just wanting to mock writers who write Mary Sues?
Clio Ying chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This... This was beautiful. Alas, I must leave for I think I left my IQ somewhere far behind me.
rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow! This was (is?) so awfully funny! I love it!
Charlotte Flame chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
May I name my first born after you? I have never read a story with more cliches than this. It is truly a work of art. The teenage Americqn transfers is hilarious. :)
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Absolutely HILARIOUS

i ADORE the sorting hats song.

So funy, it hurts just a little bit.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ahahaha. Can't help but love spoofs XD
x chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I'm vomiting with love as I read this story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was BRILLIANT! Horrible Mary-Sue brilliant! Lol! I love the Sorting Hat's song. And the fact that Voldemort despises cubic zirconium. I burst out laughing multiple times while reading this fic. Great usage of Mary-Sueness. AND you used tons of dialogue tags other than "said" like so many poor authors! Lol! Once again, brilliant!
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh...God...

I am in shock at how many people think this story is serious. Did they read the summary?

I know it's been FOREVER since you wrote this, but...wow. I had to say something about its utter amazingness. The book titles? Yes please!
mr. eames chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
"Young Alchemists' Summer Camp," they finished together, laughing.

Quite amazing really.

The fact that this is so perfectly horrible...is wonderful.

Many truly funny parts.

He would soon learn that Voldemort despised cubic zirconium.

Goodness I love this.
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Best. Fic. Ever.
btyrhrtout chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Best ever.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You just don't know what to do with people who thought you were serious.

My favorite parts were your oh!myeyes!similes that made no sense, like "diamonds on the wing of a crow". You sort of get it - as in 'very shiny and reflective' - and at the same time, you have to think *diamonds* on *crow wings*? Why and how? Which is just like poorly-written chock-full-of-superlatives overdramatic claptrap churned out by immature authors.

I also liked Lupin described as increasingly pale and consumptive, and Peter's utter worthless cowardice.

And yet... it *almost* reads like you're serious, which is by far the best bit. Kudos.

-K
K. East chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This is brilliant - very witty. The whole thing smacks of humor, whether or not it is meant to be a dramatic moment or a bit of comic relief...there's no describing how impressed I am.

You seemed to pull out all the cards about Mary Sues, as well as some that I never would have thought of. :)

Keep up the good work. :)
Marn and Jenn chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This story was really long, but also very, very funny. I love it!