Reviews for Broken Twilight
LeopardIzzy chapter 67 . 9/2
are you still updating this story, its super super great and i love it so much :)
Gaby Santos II chapter 40 . 8/17
Aaaa the scenes were deleted
gleefan2009 chapter 67 . 8/11
love it please write more
sjrodgers23 chapter 67 . 8/4
Glad that Harry let go of please. Thank you
Soltic chapter 67 . 7/26
Just spent the last day reading all that you had on this story. I love it, I cannot wait for the next part.
thefyzoe chapter 41 . 7/24
Amo sua fic mas teria como disponibilizar o link para as cenas deletadas por favor
Liliange83 chapter 67 . 7/23
Très bonne histoire, cela me fait de la peine pour draco dommage je pensée qu’il y avait un sort sur lui ... il va me manquer ... j’espère pouvoir lire la suite très vite ..
Reine chapter 43 . 7/21
Where's Fawkes?
Love Faith Embers chapter 67 . 7/21
Poor Harry! And poor Lyra, too!
Padfootette chapter 67 . 7/20
I loved it great chapter
mizzrazz72 chapter 67 . 7/19
Draco needs help very badly. Severus should step in one more time to help him. That is if Draco asks for help.
Universal creature chapter 67 . 7/19
Awesome harry done was the right thing to is just unbelievable
mithrilandtj chapter 67 . 7/19
Thank the gods!
Draco is and always has been an egotistical self-centered prat.
I'm glad with this update.

I've recently reread most of this story. In earlier chapters (were Dumbledore tries to kidnap Harry) you wrote that Fawkes stayed with Harry. Maybe Fawkes can make a comeback?
I would also like to read about a visit to Hogwarts with the whole family.
lunaemoth chapter 67 . 7/17
Thank you so much for updating this story! I couldn't believe it when I saw the email. I read all the new stories you post, even in fandoms I don't know, but it was so great to see an older story updated again!

Poor Harry. I can't wait until he severs his bond with Draco completely. The thought of Draco being around Lyra is truly horrifying.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »