Reviews for Broken Twilight
I love the story where can I find the slash scenes though
lgbtlovechick chapter 66 . 8/13
I love this story, but I'm not a big fan of the bad Draco you made especially when I loved him so much in the first half of the story (which makes me think maybe you should split it into two stories. One up until Dumbledore is defeated and the sequel after that!) Anyway, I thought I'd give you my ideas since you are rewriting it anyway! I do love this story though!
Ezri chapter 1 . 7/4
I just wanted to say I love your stories, especially twilight/harry potter. You are the best and most addictive fanfic writer I have come across, please continue writing!
love the story love the chapter cant wait to read the rest of it I know that your busy updateing other stories so i will wait for the ending,in the mean time I will look for other stories that you have written and read them I really enjoy your writeing thanks
CreativeBobbles chapter 24 . 6/9
im not gonna lie, i felt a little bile while reading that last bit about Dumbledore
CreativeBobbles chapter 17 . 6/9
ew man what the fuck Dumbledore
CreativeBobbles chapter 16 . 6/9
why are you making Edward retarded XD
CreativeBobbles chapter 14 . 6/9
Do you have a grudge agaisnt Harry i mean, jesus fuck man XD
MIXASOX chapter 29 . 6/2
OMG! So cute ! 3
CassieJo.10 chapter 66 . 5/28
I realize that you have reasons to kick Draco out of the mateship, but I'm really really hoping that this was just something done by Dumbledore or Voldemort. Like a slow acting potion to increase hate or a liquid imperious that strengthens over time. Maybe Dumbledore saw how Draco was getting closer to Harry and wanted to stop it. Maybe Voldemort wasn't happy about Draco not becoming his little sex slave. And maybe that is what you are building up to, because at times it seems like he is aware that what he is doing is wrong but then he does a 180 and keeps doing it. I really don't want to lose him as part of this mateship. Please!
Rabbit chapter 41 . 5/24
The grammar is killing me. x.x

The wrong yours, the mix up between where and were, and the lack of correct use of s's.
Darrk Rabbit chapter 33 . 5/21
The fact that you've written a creature, HO, Twilight, Skash fic makes me laugh. Just the fact that people create this stuff (myself included). XD
Valgal37 chapter 66 . 5/11
Just read all 66 chapters! I love this story. Could not or it down! Can't wait to see what happens. I hope they break that bond and not take him back.
Mashrose chapter 66 . 5/10
Ahhhhhhh! This is one of my favorite stories!
MikaToshino chapter 66 . 5/8
this is awesome i can wake till thou update again and don't worry about how long it take you to update you so such a good job that we don't mind the wait and if it takes a while that just means we can reread the entire story
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »