Reviews for Fight for Survival
KO chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I hope Mark doesn't turn into a walker. I mean, sure, I know he saved Katjaa's life, but it was still hell on earth. ...Larry's gonna be alive, isn't he? I tried to save him and told Lee's past to the others, and I shudder to think what Lilly would tell me if I chose to kill that son of a bitch! By the way, this story goes well with Heart-Shaped Box by nirvana, just saying!

...one last thing. HOW WRONG IS IT TO HAVE ALEX TAKE LEE'S PLACE AS PROTAGONIST?! Yes, THAT Alex! It is total insanity, but I'm gonna do it! I could use your help when I get settled in! My account's almost finished being set up, but I hope everything get's taken care of!
KO chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
One: good to see you back my man! i was getting worried! By the wya, I said this to your girl via review, but congrats on being a dad!

Two: YES! Shawn isn't dead! Oh man, thank god he's still alive!
FallingDark chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Just to be sure I wanted to tell you (if you don't already know) that Jason is not god. He can't change or help anyone. One man alone can't do much, let say against Woodbury. Even if Jason knows what happens in the tv-series he's as helpless as Rick who knows nothing. Just wanted to tell you but I guess that much is obvious. So I hope you take no offence to that. I just want to help and see if you understand my point :)
FallingDark chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
So after read the first chapters I guess Jason knows the tv-series but not the game? Otherwise he would have really tried to stop everything and wouldn't be suprised about what happens. But anyway, I hope he meets Rick and the others soon. I mean, he and Daryl could become friends and stuff. But I just hope you won't steal someone's position. (Like making Jason Rick's right-hand man - that would be a no go for me)
FallingDark chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Jason is pretty awesome. I like that you didn't kill of Shane just because he died in the game. In real life the situation could have played out just like that if someone had a gun ;) Can't wait for Jason to meet the Walking Dead cast :D
FallingDark chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I just read the summary and already like your story. I haven't read it yet because I wanted to comment first. That's why I can't say more. But I will so be prepared ;D
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
I like your new story, but please update the others too... they're too awesome to leave behind
ashenRei chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Cool Chapter. Liked the dream part and the flashback ;)
MoonWolfAtlantis chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Let Carley survive please dont kill her
pyrojack chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
'sighs' G*%damn so much for a identical conscept from AMC. Oh well f* # it.
halofannumber1 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I vote for Maggie I went to the page and couldn't find the poll button
Ghuerion chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Vote for Maggie is the one x)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Maggie is the way to go
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
have to go with Carley
Julamaine chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Way to go man your stories grow in spades ;) I would like to vote for Maggie :)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »