Reviews for Fight for Survival
DeliverAntz chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
It's fantastic to see you up and writing again man, and you started your comeback with a pretty cool idea. I thought at first Jason seemed a bit generic but the last few paragraphs of this chapter went in a good direction, actually having him react like a normal person would after a startling confrontation like fist fighting a walker was a great move instead of making him unemotional and bland. Love this new story, and it is awesome to have you back.
CarryOnMyWaywardSonKansas chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Nice to see you writing again man! Hope you recovered well! Keep up the good work!
Colonial Marine chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Nice way to kick off yor return, I can tell this story is going places, just like Wraith002's stories. Question though, is Jason going to meet up with Ricks group our is it sticking stricktly with the game? Either way I think this story is going to be a success.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You know, this W.D. storyline is becoming more popular, and is more embraced than the television series. Anyway, welcome back and I'm glad you in good health, but don't apologized for needing to heal.

You're health is more important. Still, welcome back and your writing skills have definitely been missed.
Kalikedeshi chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Step 1:
Get M249s, M61 Vulcans and heavy full-body armor
Step 2:
Fly to Washington DC and try to get near the White House legally
Step 3:
Kill everyone near the gates/whatever (never been to WDC)
Step 4:
Kill everyone in the White House
Step 5:
?
Step 6:
EXTREME PROFIT!
hab67t chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
YOUR BACK! also this is bloody brilliant but i think Jason needs his own dialogue instead of Lee's... speaking of Lee nice twist
Dastardly Destructive Detour chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Mucho Bueno! You're back! Oh, and the people who made SOPA can go f*ck themselves, because I signed the petition too.
Primal Chaos chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Hmmmm interesting hope to see some more unique dialog in later chapters also interested to see how you do with a character who knows what zombies are in a world were the word zombie does not exist more so this character is a fighter who knows how to kill zombies rather easily and I'm sure he has ideas for make shift armor(world war z) lastly don't forget about those two by four not tree feet away from Shaw when/if he gets pinned
dawnriser chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was amazing, I can't wait to see where you are going with it.
zezia chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Interesting start but one small issue I feel the whole being teleported to a new universe by a xbox is a bit old. Maybe try to come up with something that is new and different.

Also it is good to have you back
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9