Reviews for Nice Guys Finish Dead Last
Love it! Are you going to write a sequel?
This was great. The ending of this story was fantastic, and I loved the build in the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto. And ofc was SO HOT. God. Your lemons are amazing. I hope you do make a sequel!
Reesexxoo chapter 11 . 5/25
finally jesus
Reesexxoo chapter 8 . 5/25
oooh myy shit balls! argh why cant they catch a break
Reesexxoo chapter 7 . 5/15
great story
NaruSasuNS chapter 19 . 5/12
So much gay... Where are bi guys? x)
Tired of jealous!sasuke lol
Nice story still
NaruSasuNS chapter 9 . 5/12
It would be good if Sasuke let Naruto go... No right on him... And maybe... Just meet somewhere by miracle... Not chassing Naruto...
I dont like pretatory!sasuke lol
MangaBae chapter 19 . 5/6
I LOVED THIS STORY!

The ending was so fantastic. This is such an amazing fic!
mangabae chapter 18 . 5/6
ok, that scene in the cemetery was so sweet and emotional... I was totally crying. I loved it. I love Nagato and Yahiko in this. And I love Naruto and Sasuke and Gaara and Itachi and... this is my favorite chapter. So emotional and sweet and just fabulous.
Mangabae chapter 17 . 5/6
Noooo! Please let Naruto be alright! holy shit nagato!
mangabae chapter 16 . 5/6
WHAT? HIS BROTHER?
mangabae chapter 15 . 5/6
w - o - w that was freaking hot. Now everytime I pass the tubes of frosting in the grocery store I will snicker.
MangaBae chapter 14 . 5/6
loved the library scene... super sexy.

And Yahiko... is also super sexy.
Mangabae chapter 13 . 5/5
It is really late at night and I have to be up early and I am still reading your goddam fantastic fic. I hate you. So... does this mean Yahiko is still in the picture? I am not averse to that, actually.
Mangabae chapter 12 . 5/5
Why did you tell me not to read this? This is SOOOOO HOT. I think this might be one of your best lemons and you were TOTALLY HOLDING OUT ON ME! grrrrr... now I'm not going to listen to you anymore.