Reviews for Sirius and the Citadel
frag2k13 chapter 26 . 9/30
Must say I have enjoyed this story and hope its not been abandoned, little to no issues with spelling/grammar/punctuation, good pacing and am looking to see the potential 3 way fight between nomads, reapers and the galaxy at large.
Nate chapter 20 . 8/7
Ugh... yeah tired of this superasari bullshit.
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 26 . 4/29
This story is really good! I love Freelancer and I have to say, you've made a fantastic fusion between the two universes. :D Can't wait to see more!

Xenter chapter 4 . 4/28
The story is kind of interesting, but bizarre sentence structure along with awkward dialogues disrupt the flow of the story. I'm having a really hard time focusing my attention throughout the chapter.
Xenter chapter 1 . 4/28
This is interesting... there just isn't enough freelancer stories. It's like my first enjoyable space simulator. Also this is like your 100th review ;) - Hope you return to continue this story :)
Wyvern chapter 26 . 3/12
Holy s**t! Why have I not found this story before now?! Freelancer: Most favourite space sim ever. Mass Effect: Best FPS in ages. Seriously, loveing this story, hope it gets updated soon!
Skepsis Forever chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I've read so far and you write these diplomatic train-wrecks beautifully. It's funny what expectations one has of the other, what they really get and what they understand from each other.
Also, that chapter about the man-made nebula cracked me up.
CelticReaper chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Indecisive Bob chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Ooh! Jumpholes! Keep up the good work!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Interesting. Somehow I can see at least a dozen STG taskforces crawling all over this Jump Hole, trying to figure out the theory behind it and hopefully synthesize it.
Redhand chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Nice chapter. I actually kind of like Talia; will she get some kind of discovery rights/royalties to the Jump Hole as the captain of the ship that found it?
erik.vale.7 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Great chapter. I wonder how the Elcor/Pirates/others will react to the jump hole being there/other jumpholes, depending on if it's location becomes common knowledge.
Omnipotentatus chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Just wanted to say it was a good chapter, and the story has been very interesting with friendly relations between humanity and the council for a change. Personally hoping that either space muricans continue to dominate or the germans get their shit together and lead humanity into a new era of prosperity.
darkerego chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Good chapter!
Indecisive Bob chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Yay! Nothing much exciting going on this chapter, but it's progress towards exciting things! Though the Eclipse already on the ball and buying up human weaponry and shields is slightly worrying. Not like they could do anything against any human ships, seeing as they're buying civilian grade equipment, but they'll certainly have an edge over any Citadel ships. Keep up the good work!