Reviews for Sirius and the Citadel
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 26 . 4/29
This story is really good! I love Freelancer and I have to say, you've made a fantastic fusion between the two universes. :D Can't wait to see more!

DSP
Xenter chapter 4 . 4/28
The story is kind of interesting, but bizarre sentence structure along with awkward dialogues disrupt the flow of the story. I'm having a really hard time focusing my attention throughout the chapter.
Xenter chapter 1 . 4/28
This is interesting... there just isn't enough freelancer stories. It's like my first enjoyable space simulator. Also this is like your 100th review ;) - Hope you return to continue this story :)
Wyvern chapter 26 . 3/12
Holy s**t! Why have I not found this story before now?! Freelancer: Most favourite space sim ever. Mass Effect: Best FPS in ages. Seriously, loveing this story, hope it gets updated soon!
Skepsis Forever chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I've read so far and you write these diplomatic train-wrecks beautifully. It's funny what expectations one has of the other, what they really get and what they understand from each other.
Also, that chapter about the man-made nebula cracked me up.
CelticReaper chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
awesome
Indecisive Bob chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Ooh! Jumpholes! Keep up the good work!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Interesting. Somehow I can see at least a dozen STG taskforces crawling all over this Jump Hole, trying to figure out the theory behind it and hopefully synthesize it.
Redhand chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Nice chapter. I actually kind of like Talia; will she get some kind of discovery rights/royalties to the Jump Hole as the captain of the ship that found it?
erik.vale.7 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Great chapter. I wonder how the Elcor/Pirates/others will react to the jump hole being there/other jumpholes, depending on if it's location becomes common knowledge.
Omnipotentatus chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Just wanted to say it was a good chapter, and the story has been very interesting with friendly relations between humanity and the council for a change. Personally hoping that either space muricans continue to dominate or the germans get their shit together and lead humanity into a new era of prosperity.
darkerego chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Good chapter!
Indecisive Bob chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Yay! Nothing much exciting going on this chapter, but it's progress towards exciting things! Though the Eclipse already on the ball and buying up human weaponry and shields is slightly worrying. Not like they could do anything against any human ships, seeing as they're buying civilian grade equipment, but they'll certainly have an edge over any Citadel ships. Keep up the good work!
AndreyKl chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
May I suggest an alternative for Perkins' comment
-Employer employee relationships always ends bad in my experience

Just imagined reactions to Trent. I know that it is a pre-Trent story, just imagining things:
Beforehand. Sorry for my poor English.
-Let's came out clear with it. You met Trent at the street, he gave you advise to evade this tradelane and you did not even considered mentioning it to me apart from saying that you are concerned?
-Why would I? I don't know him. You never know who might come up and say something... Besides you said yourself that this trade lane was supposedly safe as a one leading to military outposts.
-That was before you mentioned name Trent.
-Who is he anyway?
-Who is Trent! - Perkins gave out a little chuckle that sounded somewhat insane and unsettling - He is a GOD!
-Huh? - came a confused reply.
-He is a god of all pilots. - explained Perkins - He is an idol that nobody can come close to in term of piloting skill. He is a legend alive, whom any pilot looks to. He is a hero of the Sirius Sector even if most of his doing are so covered in "state secret" stumps that it is not funny.
He does impossible things casually as if it is a game.
-I see - came a clearly skeptical reply - But how does it explain that I should have listened him? He may be all that you described but I did know nothing about him, nor do I understand, why should I listen to a stranger even if he is ten times hero.
Perkins facepalmed.
-I guess you had no way to know. 5 hour ago Trent destroyed pirates' and slave-traders' base with whole set of cannon boats and support fighter wings. But it was reported that some of pirate fighters managed to escape. Trent was just aware about the area of risk.
-If he is that good, how those fighters managed to escape?
-He may be best pilot ever, but even he has limits, like chasing multiple targets singlehandedly.
-What do you mean singlehandedly? Doesn't he have his own wing or something? Partner in the very least? - Aela suddenly tensed at the thought, this couldn't be possible could it?
-Oh, he has a partner. - at that Aela gave a relieved breath, she was right after all - From the feed it looks like it was Trent, his favorite, super-heavy Anubis class fighter against a station with whole bunch of pirates.
-It is impossible to destroy whole station with defenses singlehandedly.
-That may be for you, but freelancers are often doing even harder work. But in case of Trent I would be surprised if pirates managed to put even a dent on his fighter. I mentioned video feed in the news, I will show it to you later. In fact, why don't I show you the feed of the battle of Sigma-13 where he decimated 3 Reiland military battleships along with all support? And that was before he got hands on his Anubis.
Not receiving a response Perkins turned from his console and saw a very pale looking Asari.
-Hey, are you alright?
-You know, I saw the short work you battleship made with mollyes and it's amazing firepower. I received it from Benesia's secretary with some tips, what to ask and look for. And if you have pilot that can singlehandedly destroy 3 such monstrosities... I really glad that we have a peaceful contact and I hope that your pirates have no one on the scale of this Trent.
-Unfortunately larger ships have no energy shields and then they are sitting ducks. With correct team, couple of Starkiller torpedoes and appropriate equipment any support less ship can be taken out in few shots. As result it is not rare for pirates to tie up support with battle and destroy the transports or even battleship. In fact Mollies did exactly that during their rebel. The testament to Trent's skill was the fact that he was dealing with both, support and battleships' firepower simultaneously without using starkillers.
Aela went silent once again. Trent. Even if he was half as good as Perkins tried to describe him, he probably was an army by himself, perfectly capable of destroying small citadel's task forces while remaining relatively unharmed. She will have to watch the feeds Perkins promised her and then send them to Benezia... Next she thought about pirates. Was she too confident that Citadel can dial with Sirius Sector pirates? She wold have thought that Sirius' battleships are weak, but she saw their firepower and durability. To destroy such monstrosities with only fighters meant that things were going to change for citadel, most likely cardinally.

P.S. I wonder, how Star Wolves will mix with ME.
CelticReaper chapter 25 . 5/15/2014