Reviews for Sirius and the Citadel
OBSERVER01 chapter 26 . 19h
interesting fic
frag2k13 chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
Must say I have enjoyed this story and hope its not been abandoned, little to no issues with spelling/grammar/punctuation, good pacing and am looking to see the potential 3 way fight between nomads, reapers and the galaxy at large.
Nate chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
Ugh... yeah tired of this superasari bullshit.
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
This story is really good! I love Freelancer and I have to say, you've made a fantastic fusion between the two universes. :D Can't wait to see more!

DSP chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
The story is kind of interesting, but bizarre sentence structure along with awkward dialogues disrupt the flow of the story. I'm having a really hard time focusing my attention throughout the chapter. chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This is interesting... there just isn't enough freelancer stories. It's like my first enjoyable space simulator. Also this is like your 100th review ;) - Hope you return to continue this story :)
Wyvern chapter 26 . 3/12/2015
Holy s**t! Why have I not found this story before now?! Freelancer: Most favourite space sim ever. Mass Effect: Best FPS in ages. Seriously, loveing this story, hope it gets updated soon!
Skepsis Forever chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I've read so far and you write these diplomatic train-wrecks beautifully. It's funny what expectations one has of the other, what they really get and what they understand from each other.
Also, that chapter about the man-made nebula cracked me up.
CelticReaper chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Indecisive Bob chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Ooh! Jumpholes! Keep up the good work!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Interesting. Somehow I can see at least a dozen STG taskforces crawling all over this Jump Hole, trying to figure out the theory behind it and hopefully synthesize it.
Redhand chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Nice chapter. I actually kind of like Talia; will she get some kind of discovery rights/royalties to the Jump Hole as the captain of the ship that found it?
erik.vale.7 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Great chapter. I wonder how the Elcor/Pirates/others will react to the jump hole being there/other jumpholes, depending on if it's location becomes common knowledge.
Omnipotentatus chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Just wanted to say it was a good chapter, and the story has been very interesting with friendly relations between humanity and the council for a change. Personally hoping that either space muricans continue to dominate or the germans get their shit together and lead humanity into a new era of prosperity.
darkerego chapter 25 . 5/16/2014