Reviews for Have You Heard?
bleachTG.GC chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Fuck this is bloody adorable.
Reon23 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
TOTALLY LOVE IT! I love how Ethan and Alabaster help Percy and made him see he can be in loved.
Fangirl-4ever-and-ever chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I really like your writing! Can't wait for next chapter!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
this was cute
BuelterM101 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Wow! That was a great story! I love the pairing. You and Takara Phoenix are awesome!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
EEP! ADORABLE YAOI!
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Awe!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
i love it!
Takara Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Ah, I wish I had more time then I would have been able to read it earlier. Then again, now I've had it all in one go. Is nice too. *grins sheepishly*
First of all, happy belated birthday! *gives you a cake*
Now, damn it you beat me to that pairing! *sits in corner and pouts* *laughs* No, you did awesome. I love that you deliver more than the average pairings and that thanks to you I get a taste of rare pearls like this. Which I enjoyed greatly.
Aside from the evil!Tavy. ;-; *hugs Tavy* Stop being such an asshole, Octavian! Damnit! *pushes him over to Luke so he can take care of bitchy!Tavy*
I like protective-yet-annoyed!Alabaster and Ethan is the best anyway. *laughs* But you can't end it like that, you're totally blue balling your readers! It's all just teasing, but no delicious threesome-smut! *whines demandingly* Percy and me, we want this to happen! *nods wildly*
Anyway, it was a great story. ;)
Greetings, Phoe
KitkatMoon chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
that's adorable
lulu422 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was sweet. I like de fluff.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
lulu422 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Please continue, I'm already addicted! This is awesome, I can't wait for the next chapy!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Uh oh, can't wait to see what happens next. It's been 3 seconds and the suspense is already killing me.