Reviews for For Her: Second Stage
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 8 . 2/14/2018
Similar to my Veetor guess being somewhat easy to predict, if I'm right, I'm staring to guess the person meeting with the council is Legion.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 7 . 2/14/2018
This story is really good. A little on the short side for my taste, but everything else is phenomenal.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 4 . 2/14/2018
Not that it was made to ridiculously hard to predict, but I still feel good about noticing/guessing stuff correctly. I'm almost one hundred percent certain that Veetor was the "mole", or informant for the zealots. I'm kind of wondering if I missed a name for their group at one point, or if up to this point no-one's come up with anything more creative than "The Zealots".
pyrojack25 chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Another great story, Rob. Really appreciated it. ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Seems a bit harsh to banish an entire sentient race from the Galactic community all based on what one rogue group did, doesn't it?
I suppose that could play well into the canon story and the superiority complexes the councillors exhibit.
But surely they wouldn't judge all asari based on the heinous acts certain mercenaries in the terminus systems do, and the fact that Alec took the ridicule of his species laying down without so much as a single word in protest.
Didd23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
STUPID ZEALOTS!
taylorjohn.jero chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Okay... Just powered through 1 and now two... I must say that this has been pretty damn fun so far
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Take your time, you've done well so far. To be honest, I didn't think you'd write the sequel so soon. Like the way you wrote this story, kept it more engaging than the first one.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Understandable, the Council's decision is. Regrettably sucky, it still is.
Rob Sears chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
If I ever get to it, I'll definitely be adding more characters to the roster.
Although, if the next story just collapses around itself, I'll delegate myself to making one-shots and trying to introduce them that way.
But...since I haven't hit that pitfall yet, I can say that I have planned a character arc for Kasumi, but it's going to be quite a lot different than the ME games ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Good to know, thanks for the clarification. Rushing a story seldom goes well.
Is it possible for other characters from ME 1/2 to show up? It be fun to see Kasumi show up out of nowhere (she is a master thief, after all).
Rob Sears chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
The key issue that I face, in terms of continuing the story is to know when to quit. I may have spoken too soon when I said that this is the definitive end for Alec and Tali, but it's unlikely that I will continue For Her in the near future. If I were to continue it, I would have to have the whole thing outlined and practically bulletproof in terms of its story. But I have to find a spot to quit somewhere.
Compounding the problem is the fact that any sequel will have to introduce their children as characters to the saga. If I choose to continue, it will have to take place when the children (notice I said plural) are in their twenties, so I can avoid having to write a "space sitcom." Currently, I have a notion of where to go, but it's hardly developed and will need some serious finagling before I will even consider writing again.

Oh, and by the way, Chapter 5 has had a significant scene expanded for anyone who's interested. You could say that I tried to get my money's worth out of that "M" rating there.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Dude, I doubt that you can stop here. People are gonna want to know what the baby is gonna grow up to be (boy/girl, follows parents footsteps or set of on own, etc.). Great story, can't wait to seeif there will be a sequel! :)
Karamazov chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
...aaaaand thank you for giving me my "well-written Talimancer piece" fix. If admitting that you have a problem is the first step to fixing it then I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Any chance of more squad members from the games showing up? It would be fun if Kasumi showed up during a case. :)