Reviews for To Sir, With Love
beegirl9 chapter 1 . 11/3
I love this story! It is one of my favorites ever! Nice job.
Loved this ending. Great story 10/10 would recommend
lovely chapter 1 . 8/10
It was so awesome and I got so emotional you are such a great writer! I loved the character and Mr. Jackson (obviously) so this was great!
aaryanauddy2309 chapter 1 . 7/16
This is among the best stories of fanfic I have ever read. The storyline was completely awesome, and the ending was absolutely perfect.
Yolette chapter 1 . 7/12
This was just so amazing and I was literally crying and when I was reading it I had music playing and when I was near the end A Thousand Years was playing. Oh god this was so beautiful and so sad because you know that things don't last forever.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7/12
I just watched/read about how a girl grew up with such a great person to support her becoming her own great person and I absolutely loved it.
They should keep in touch. I LOVE THIS its so percy!
I started crying at the end. Why? Whyyyyyyy? THIS ISN’T EVEN A REAL THKNG THAT HAPPENED IN THE BOOKS AND IM STILL CRYING! IT WAS SUCH A PERFECT ENDINGGGGGG
Jd chapter 1 . 6/5
why does this make me wanna cry happy tears OMG WOOWOOO I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCHHHH
PercabethSolangeloIsMyLife chapter 1 . 6/4
love love love love love love love love love love love this story!
This was honestly one of the most beautiful stories I’ve ever read!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 5/1
oh my gosh
literally crying
this was so beautiful and a lovely journey!
WritingGoddess12 chapter 1 . 3/31
I LOVE THIS!
8Ball3 chapter 1 . 1/26
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Hey!
I don’t really know if you are still active, but I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story. I have read it a couple times and I always feel my heart break a bit when I get to the end. But it’s like that kind of sadness that’s just melancholy in the end, so...thank you!