Reviews for To Sir, With Love
Ivy chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
oh my gods, this fic is years old by now but I love it so much. I literaly cried so many times, this fic made me so unconditanaly happy im gunna lose it.
Celestiana chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
This was a work of art, my friend. Absolutely breathe-taking. I’m not crying, I swear.
PersassyJacksasson4Life chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
I can't convey any of the amazing feeling this fic made feel. It's truly a work of art. Thank you so much for writing it.
TheWritingRaven chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
This was utterly amazing. I was giggling so much throughout this story, and I absolutely fell in love with this wonderfully written OC, and yes, I was crying a little by the end. This story is written so much better than anything I could aspire to do, Honestly this, for me, is now how I picture the PJ universe in the future. This was just so amazing, and yes, I most definitely found joy in reading it.
Em Tornado chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
I cried reading this not gonna lie. It was beautiful
Someone chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
This was beautiful, so so so good. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
Oh honestly, I loved it! The two stories of Jen and Percy side by side was so nice to read!
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
This was sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
Wow. So beautiful.
Fuzzers06 chapter 1 . 5/13/2021
I LOVE IT
SO WHOLESOME
Tetraodontidae chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
I fell completely in love with this. Seriously, it's really amazing. My heart is so full of warm feelings. The fact that you told the story through a third character made it completely different and unique. Seeing the tiny references to the actual life Percy an Annabeth had and trying to convey it through the eyes of a "mortal" makes the line between both "worlds" really misty and I loved it. Not to mention that I really loved Jen too.
It's a simple story (in the the best way) that carries so much context and the timing of the time skips were perfect.
I don't think I read "The Thing We Could Be" yet but I'll make sure to get to it!
I really really reaaaally enjoyed this THANK YOU!
Artsybookworm chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
I loved this so much!
The Alpha 100 chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
an epilogue with Percy's daughter in Jen's class and one that's unlikely to happen since Percy's a demi...but it woulda been cool to see you write Jen at Percy's funeral (ik morbid) but really your writing brought it on it's a very nice tone
Writer2006 chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
This is amazing! Wow writergirl8 Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
I can't stop crying because of the ending because this is the best thing I have ever read and I'm reading it for like the sixth time
::_::(ʃƪ)