Reviews for Scarred
reptilegirl chapter 2 . 5/22
I remember reading this before xD
Aria DeLoncray chapter 30 . 3/25
Great story!
MidnightEvey chapter 30 . 2/11
This was such a wonderful story. It was Beautifully written. I usually stop reading stories about half through but I couldn't put this one down. Thank you for sharing it with us.
206pinkbones chapter 30 . 2/2
Thank you for this sweet story!
flanduslover1 chapter 30 . 1/1
I really loved this granted this is only the second I've read with Charlie sex scene but the way you write was unique I'm very happy to have found this
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
Great story but sad that Alice didn't get an alternative happy ending.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/29/2017
Great story. I'm left wondering who Alice and Edward end up with
AshlynV chapter 21 . 5/28/2017
I felt that way when i found out my New step mom is literally my age. She's 3 months older then i am.. I still feel weird about it
purged-nolongerusing chapter 11 . 5/5/2017
as i read more and more of this story i cant hwlp but get tvis beauty and the beast vibe. i just love it so much.
purged-nolongerusing chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
i absolutely love this charlie. so good?
amguevara88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Fantastic story! I love your Bella.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 30 . 3/24/2017
I'm really happy Maria is dead and gone, gone gone! I like Peter took out Richard, the arrogant prick!

You had me worried for a bit and I wasn't sure if Bella was going to make out alive!

I'm glad Alice has seen their HEA and Alice is going to not mess with their lives, I hope!

I love the idea of their detective agency!

I was another amazing, exciting, loving, compassionate and exciting story and I hope my reviews were a small payment toward you hard work!

Than you so much for writing "Scarred"!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 29 . 3/24/2017
I've been so worried Bella and Jasper would die before the Cavalry arrived to save the day! I hope they make it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 28 . 3/24/2017
I had gut feeling she wasn't disgusted by his by his scars, she was angry at the Vamp who caused him to have them!

I forgot to mention it in a review many chapters back, Alice means well and is trying to ensure Jasper and Bella get their Happy Ever After because she feels she let him down and hurt him very deeply in the diner so long ago! I admire her intentions although sometimes I think she's made it harder for him with her interference!

I do hope things get better soon!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 27 . 3/24/2017
I'm so hoping Charlie's not going to be to stubborn about being Leah's imprint and her being his mate! I hope Jasper can help him with this issue! I'm also glad he's feeding on animals!

He needs to get back to his daughter as she's mot likely worried sick about him!

Onward and I hate this story is going to end in three more chapters!
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »