Reviews for Scarred
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 30 . 3/24
I'm really happy Maria is dead and gone, gone gone! I like Peter took out Richard, the arrogant prick!

You had me worried for a bit and I wasn't sure if Bella was going to make out alive!

I'm glad Alice has seen their HEA and Alice is going to not mess with their lives, I hope!

I love the idea of their detective agency!

I was another amazing, exciting, loving, compassionate and exciting story and I hope my reviews were a small payment toward you hard work!

Than you so much for writing "Scarred"!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 29 . 3/24
I've been so worried Bella and Jasper would die before the Cavalry arrived to save the day! I hope they make it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 28 . 3/24
I had gut feeling she wasn't disgusted by his by his scars, she was angry at the Vamp who caused him to have them!

I forgot to mention it in a review many chapters back, Alice means well and is trying to ensure Jasper and Bella get their Happy Ever After because she feels she let him down and hurt him very deeply in the diner so long ago! I admire her intentions although sometimes I think she's made it harder for him with her interference!

I do hope things get better soon!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 27 . 3/24
I'm so hoping Charlie's not going to be to stubborn about being Leah's imprint and her being his mate! I hope Jasper can help him with this issue! I'm also glad he's feeding on animals!

He needs to get back to his daughter as she's mot likely worried sick about him!

Onward and I hate this story is going to end in three more chapters!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 26 . 3/24
Two humans hanging at the same time has to e tough on an empath especially with how much he loves both of them!

I'm glad Jacob is with them! I know he'll do everything he can to help Jasper take care of Charlie and Bella as well as watch over Garrett to keep him in line!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 25 . 3/24
Another exciting Chapter and my heart is hurting for everyone! Leah was misguided ad trying to protect Charlie! I hope she not permanently deformed or killed by following Charlie, Bella, Jasper and the pieces of Garrett!

Jasper's emotions and brain is on overload and Bella is scared for Charlie ! She's got faith in Jasper's ability to get things straightened out and help Charlie!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 24 . 3/24
Oh my Lord, what a tragic mess! Leah's hurt badly, Charlie is changing and the Rogue Vamp seems to have an extremely sad life! I hope Jasper can help everyone and figure out how to get rid of the Vamp!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 23 . 3/24
Her courage and determination to make him see how much she loved him was so heart warming and loving I cannot find the words to say what I wish to say!

Their first time was so sweet and loving!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 22 . 3/24
I'm so proud of Esme! I know asper's scars frighten her but she's walking through her fear to change herself and it's amazing!

I'm deeply disappointed in Carlisle! Charlie really did hit the nail on the head when he described how narrow minded and overbearing he really is! He's the worst kind of monster!

Rose and Emmett have such beautiful aura and I love your characterization of Rose in this story!

Bella's a little hellion at times and I love and how she stood up to Edward and Carlisle! I also like how she constantly re-evaluates her thoughts and opinions to help herself become a better person!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 21 . 3/24
At least Charlie's talking and listening! Rogue Vamp must be first priority!

I feel so sad and a bit angry Leah's suffering at every turn! I also understand Bella's reaction to her imprinting her Dad! I'd be pissed, too!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 20 . 3/24
Well, Charlie's issues with murders, Carlisle refusal to leave Forks, Harry's heart attack, Leah's phasing causing said heart attack, Harry's death, Jasper helping with Leah's grief, Bella's anger at seeing Jasper holding Leah and Leah imprinting on Charlie is overwhelming and a lot of information to process! Jasper's going to have his hands full!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/24
I didn't mention Rose in my last review! I loved what you wrote and how she reacted to Jasper and Bella! I'm glad she and Bella are becoming friends!

I think Bella's Jasper relationship is incredibly beautiful! There's so much love and quiet passion! It's wonderful! I'm asper is willing to change Bella so they can be together forever! I hope she doesn't lose her Dad!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 18 . 3/24
I know Esme will regret her initial reaction to Jasper for a long time! I hope Jasper can help her to forgive herself!

I was proud Carlisle fought through his fear and welcomed Jasper!

Poor Emmett, he was overwhelmed with his need to protect his family!

Where are the brats?
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 17 . 3/24
I'm excited Bella has realized she doesn't love Edward and Jasper is the man for her and the love of her life!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 15 . 3/24