Reviews for Memories of Iron
Memez chapter 36 . 4/28
10/10

If I could, I would resurrect you for another chapter.

You absolute chad.
I really enjoyed this story and am sad to see it's apparent ending.
Just wanted to day I love how this is the only fic I've read with a list of Australian slang at the end of nearly every chapter.
Theorist01 chapter 33 . 4/24
I don't get why everyone has a problem with the way Iron Man took down the S9. Was she supposed to hesitate, be less precise in dealing with them? They were the S9, hesitation would had led to a horrible death and they have a kill order, jeez. Now that their dead everyone's just whining instead of being happy that their dead.
Kenshin135 chapter 20 . 4/22
So... The Jarvis that wanted layers of redundancy and contingency plans, doesn't even have sufficient monitoring of their own facility? When Taylor has memories of SHIELD, and knows this world's PRT takes its master stranger protocols seriously because of the threat they pose? It was seriously possible for a (untrained, non cape) spy to not only infiltrate, be in shady places, get within distance of Taylor, but then still go unnoticed enough plant explosives another day instead of being investigated? I don't buy it, that place should be covered in cameras and other detection methods, and a dedicated sub-program to watch them. Not to mention the whole point of security drones even existing.
Theorist01 chapter 17 . 4/21
Holy Moly was that fight with the Simurgh nail biting. I was legit scared for Taylor's life. Awesome chapter.

Also Tinkerbell, lol. Is there a Tinker named Tinkerbell? If not I'd be real disappointed in Wilbow. The names right there.
Sensepi Rescopula chapter 10 . 4/21
fuckin creep
Theorist01 chapter 11 . 4/21
Lol, I'm glad Taylor decided to make JARVIS. It wouldn't have been the same with a different A.I.
Theorist01 chapter 7 . 4/20
Also glad that Trish(Lisa) and Taylor are more like sisters than lovers. God I hate romance. Almost as much as harems.
Theorist01 chapter 7 . 4/20
It would be nice if Taylor could make a hyper realistic movie of Tony Stark's life, maybe as an omake or something. I want to see how Danny and Trish would react it.
Theorist01 chapter 5 . 4/20
Even though the way Trish came into Taylor's life was forced, their interaction was fine with me.
Theorist01 chapter 3 . 4/20
Wait, so Taylor just invited a literal stranger, that has people hunting her down, to live with her? Not only is this forced as hell, it's so dumb. She's putting her father's life in danger... over a stranger. Wtf?!
MetalHound93 chapter 36 . 4/16
I am glad I read this story despite finding out the author is no longer with us.

Rest in Peace, becuzitswrong.
It's understandable that you ran out of steam, author. It's still a rather good story, far as fanfictions of comicbooks go. 7/10
Nysta chapter 36 . 3/26
Love this story, very creative - it's a shame we'll never see it finished beyond Arc 1.. unless someone decided to write an Arc 2 themselves
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »