Reviews for Memories of Iron
xelsan chapter 36 . 6/28
Wow. I was really hesitant on a worm marvel cross over but you've done it. This is so extremely well written and engaging and I'm already fiending for the next chapter! Great work!
stevesgaming87 chapter 36 . 6/20
sad that this got dropped. It was a great story
demonwarrior1029 chapter 36 . 6/15
Just an FYI to those wondering about new chapters and asking for updates, the writer passed away last September 2016.

May he rest in peace.
Dragon of Selene chapter 36 . 6/10
This story is a beautiful piece of work. I would love to see more from you, real life and Muses permitting. I happen to not be a part of the Worm fandom at all...
biotech776 chapter 36 . 6/5
I love this fic, and I can't wait till there are more chapters. Good atmosphere and great character development. I WAS kinda hoping during Kid Win and Taylors' date, he would ask what her tinker speciality was, and she'd respond, "oh, I'm not a Tinker, I'm a goddamned genius," though I recognise that for various reasons that probably wouldn't have worked. Well, now onto reading one of your other fantastic Worm fics.
Vrai Guerrier chapter 24 . 6/5
Aww look at poor conflicted Colin
unknowperson203 chapter 36 . 6/4
I just went to spacebattles and learned that the author of this story has passed away.

RIP bro..
Luna's Meow chapter 36 . 5/28
Very well written. My few criticisms, though pointed, are few indeed. Especially when you consider the length of the story being reviewed. Overall I'd say this was a GREAT piece of writing. Good job.
Luna's Meow chapter 36 . 5/28
Because Tony Stark understands what evidence actually is. Beauty is not evidence. Existence is not evidence. If the universe existing is "evidence of God" then which one is it evidence of? Don't start theological arguments in fiction. Just write the characters as they are. Believers, or unbelievers.
Skeletickles chapter 1 . 5/27
Because some seem not to know;

The author of this story passed away.
Luna's Meow chapter 32 . 5/26
This interdimensional cutoff from the powers... is a possible solution but has flaws. Sure the passengers are multi-dimensional, but that doesn't mean the powers come from other dimensions. The powers coud come from the part of the piece in THIS dimension, and likely DOES come from that part. The communication between shards is probably what is interdimensional, and the reason powers are likely to come from the part of the shard in this dimension is the best explanation for why there are different powers. If they are getting their abilities from the rest of the creature in all dimensions, then there is no reason they shouldn't have every power it can give. Having access only to the part of the passenger in this dimension explains VERY well why different powers are given to different capes.
Luna's Meow chapter 27 . 5/26
No. Rehabilitating a druggie gang member is one thing. Offerring immortality to one, with less than a year off the drugs and out of trouble? Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why does everyone make characters who just hand out power like it is candy? Worst decision process ever. This is how caracters become cariactures. You know this is an okay defision because you are the author and Sherrel won't hop back on the wagon because you won't write that. But the characters DON'T KNOW THAT. To the characters she is a recovering drug addict. One who watched people be raped and fight for their lives in unwilling cage matches. You don't offer that kind of power to those people because you can't trust them. You were doing so good too. Everything else was acceptable (even though having Taylor immune to all precogs was a bit much) but this is a HUGE mistake found in far too many fanfictions.
Shadow of a Memory chapter 36 . 5/18
This was a fun ride and I savored it to the end. Rest easy friend, wherever you now reside.
eschwartz chapter 36 . 5/17
Fenja and Menja are respectively Nessa and *Jessica* (not Jessa) Biermann.

Additionally, the only 3 Dragonslayers according to canon were Geoff Pellick (a.k.a. Saint), Mags, and Dobrynja, though as you feature 5 Dragonslayers in this story, I can only assume at some point after the divergence from canon, Byron and the fifth Dragonslayer were recruited in your story.
eschwartz chapter 15 . 5/17
In canon, Alexandria was immune to the Simurgh's influence, and Wildbow confirmed that "Her mental processes are offloaded to shard" (the source of her Thinker power).

This is in no small part the reason the Triumvirate are so famously important against the Endbringers.
Specifically with regard to the Simurgh, between Legend's speed (for 1 second evacuation time), Alexandria's immunity, and Eidolon's probable immunity (if he isn't a blind spot on general principle he likely has access to some sort of power to give him that immunity), the Simurgh's main threat is simply a non-issue for them.

Alexandria was never a viable test for these psionic dampeners.
2,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »