Reviews for Memories of Iron
Condor chapter 20 . 5/13
I hope you have plans to continue this story some day. It's been one of my favorites on this site for awhile and I've enjoyed reading it several times.
UltimateGrr chapter 20 . 5/9
Pity this hasn't been updated
trekki859 chapter 20 . 5/2
and here lies another dimand in the rough, half cut, more then likely never to be finished or polished. i pay my respects to the artisan who started the project, yet i do not condemn them for stoping i do however pay my respects to the death of this story.
Fizzfaldt chapter 20 . 4/29
Ahh, I hope to one day read more; Thank you for everything I've read so far. It's been a pleasure.
Fizzfaldt chapter 15 . 4/28
This is awesome, I'm genuinely excited reading this. I can feel my heart racing, and in previous chapters it felt like it skipped a few beats.

I'm definitely sucked into your world.
Fizzfaldt chapter 4 . 4/28
Aww...
Fizzfaldt chapter 2 . 4/28
I'm much happier with the characterization now. No jarring effects of "this feels wrong" anymore; Taylor/Tony hybrid is an interesting character.
Fizzfaldt chapter 1 . 4/28
This is well written, but I'm having trouble reading this as the same Taylor Hebert.. the personality is quite different. It looks like it might be intentional in for the setup.
Marie chapter 20 . 4/25
Oh crap, this is intense and I'm freaking out! Please update soon!
Ofunu chapter 15 . 4/27
As I near the last chapter, I can't help but despair about this story being nearly a year without an update. Please don't abandon it. It's great!
Bobboky chapter 20 . 4/25
very very good work
Wolfman217 chapter 20 . 4/24
MORE PLEASE!
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 3 . 4/20
Oh this is so good! But I'm so sad, it does look like this story is dead, given the last update :(
Skelo chapter 20 . 4/13
Sorry I completely disagree with this scene. No servailence? Jarvis should have stopped the bombs and stuck a tracker on the suspicious person. Completely disagree with the last chap. Three way gang war outside sounds interesting though
Cookie Montser chapter 20 . 4/13
I hope you pick this up again! Read it for the third time.