Reviews for Memories of Iron
Kira The Prince of Aether chapter 36 . 9/25
RIP we will miss you, i hope you have a great life and have a full life with no regret. . . I dont know about other but i will always treasure your great stories . . . We may never know each other but your stories will never forgoten as your legacy for fellow reader and author. . . Thanks for your hardworks and may you rest in peace . . .good luck with your next great adventure
*sigh* be at peace. enjoyed this story, I hope you'll find many adventures in the beyond.
shugokage chapter 36 . 9/22
Absolutely amazing story and I do hope to read more in the near future!
Dnar Semaj chapter 36 . 9/22
Rest in Peace.
Catacus chapter 36 . 9/22
RIP you ware Awesome thanks for writing this and have a Awesome Afterlife if there;s any.
Muroshi chapter 36 . 9/22
Rest in peace.
Killer Hamster chapter 36 . 9/22
Rest in Peace. I have truly enjoyed your works and our conversations together. You will be missed.
CaptainToast321 chapter 36 . 9/21
RIP man. Thanks for all the hours of joy from reading your work. It's shame you left us so early. Hopefully you can entertain us all again in another life.

Strange how your final piece of literature has people raising beers to honour their dead. I guess I'll do the same. So cheers mate. Have a good next life.
Matt chapter 36 . 9/19
Rest in Peace, you will be missed by the lives you have touched.
PrettyCube chapter 1 . 9/21
Rest in Peace
Your stories will be never be forgotten.
RIP you gave me many hours of enjoyment.
Daniel K. English chapter 36 . 9/19
May the Emperor watch over you, brother.
Shadows of Darkness chapter 36 . 9/19
You have brought such wonders and introduced us to new worlds with your writing
Rest in Peace
You will be dearly missed
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 36 . 9/19
threads/we-have-lost-a-member-of-our-community-rip-becuzitswrong-not-humor.432053/
Riposare in pace.
Darth Thanatos chapter 1 . 9/19
Sad to see this story unfinished. Rest in peace, and condolences to the family.
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »