Reviews for Memories of Iron
zonunagog chapter 36 . 7/15
This is one of the best i have what i heard is untrue ,it will be truly sad.
tavin93 chapter 1 . 7/14
I believe the author of this story passed away. I could be wrong but I think I saw a post from their son or grandson saying they had passed.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 11 . 7/13
oh Dragon and Taylor together will be great :)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 9 . 7/13
brilliant chapter
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 7/13
brilliant i love the story :)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 7/13
lovely I liked the save :) too bad be a nice taylor/lisa fic those are lovely
Someguy the anon chapter 36 . 7/7
I assume homeward bound is never going to arrive
dammit. its kinda a turn off. why would taylor blurt out her secrets to trish? a stranger no less. it would be better if its a secret.
SoSoSour chapter 25 . 7/3
Bogans
Excellent as ever. RIP becuzitswrong.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 36 . 6/22
Thank you. I just want to say thank you for writing such an amazing story that has held me captive and over the last couple of days where it has compelled me to read this story at any moment available to me.

Taylor and Co has had me hooked from the very first paragraph and i cannot ever think how differently i would be if i had never read this story.

I can only hope, wish and dream that you continue this story and update it at some point because i genuinely feel as though leaving this story behind unfinished would be a great injustice placed upon those of us who have read and fell in love with this story all of it's characters.
Eh, scene too contrived, not realistic. No way Trish/Jarvis would fail to find Lee there for three days, that the HTech company they have set up wouldn't have cameras set up literally everywhere for Jarvis to monitor, and therefore find Lee sneaking around planting bombs if nothing else. Author appears to have forgotten that the security is being run by an AI.
iTyncWithReality chapter 1 . 6/12
yeah, writer is dead irl
MattKennedy chapter 36 . 6/10
Awesomely epic story! :D Looking forward to what happens in Arc 2!
MattKennedy chapter 33 . 6/10