Reviews for Memories of Iron
Beowulf Anarchy chapter 36 . 5/5
This was a good point for the story to stop. Its not a cliffhanger, and to be blunt, If there was any time for the author to pass away that wouldnt have Hurt this story, his legacy, Its right here. Its obvious that there was more to the authors vision, but it is an incredible read nonetheless
Spellflame chapter 23 . 5/1
“ In another dimension, a tiny piece of something far greater grew slightly in complexity and understanding.”

And his power grows in strength
JustDusty chapter 11 . 4/5
Coil is not a god, he does not create realities, he's just a precog that runs simultaneous simulations and then runs on auto to follow the simulation that works best.
Daba00 chapter 36 . 3/25
Great story even though it will never be completed I enjoy it a lot.
Runaria chapter 1 . 3/22
I came back here for the nostalgia man rest in piece author
So since I see people still posting review here I'm going to say it.
This story and any other story of this author will never be completed.
He's been dead for a few years now, we got the news over one spacebattles by a family member a few days after he passed on.
Read the story, be thankfull of what is already there at this point it's the only thing you can do.
Caver Floyd chapter 36 . 3/3
Pretty good story, though the fact that the only think that can possibly challenge her is the Endbringers and Scion makes it a little boring.
PoofyOhio chapter 36 . 2/19
Like holy fuck bro, this is genuinely fantastic. It’s a true shame that it hasn’t been updated in five years.
turkeyboyeli chapter 1 . 2/18
rest in peace the author is dead there will never be more updates
Spellflame chapter 5 . 2/16
She has the ultimate anti-thinker weapon, out think them!
OswaldRabbit2 chapter 23 . 2/13
One thing I have noticed that is OOC is Kaiser calling other races subhuman in his own mind. One of the things Wildbow mentioned is that Kaiser isn't actually racist, he just acts like it to maintain the loyalty of his little empire.
So him mentally calling Asians and African Americans subhumans makes little sense unless he's like method acting or something to maintain his cover as a true believer.
Yeah, he's just such a arrogant bastard he's willing to kill and put down thousands of people to maintain his power.
Kaiimei chapter 2 . 2/13
Just as like, the world's tiniest by-the-way, spiders would be venomous, not poisonous.

I mean, eating a spider would probably poison you, but they don't secrete poison, they bite you. An easy way to remember it is that poison is ingested, like a potion of poison in food, but venom is injected, in bites and whatnot.

Not even remotely a big deal, but, well, the more you know D
TheCyanNinja chapter 1 . 2/8
2021 and still no act 2... sad
Proll chapter 3 . 1/15
"Also, this is not going to be a Taylor/Lisa". Shame really
Amun565 chapter 36 . 1/15
Super glad I found this story. I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
2,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »