Reviews for Blood and Water
D.G.Arrow chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
...You aren't going to re-post this are you...

How annoying, I so enjoyed the first chapter, and regrettably didn't have a chance to read the first version.

Oh well, would be grateful if you could post the rest or even mail it to me, but given the publish/updated date that seems unlikely.

...Shame.
Melidona chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
i love this! but i wish you'd hurry and repost it! it was great the way it was!
kitt chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Hello! I read this story befor it went under reversion! Could you please have it up soon! I really wanted to read it again and I though I was going nuts! Please! Maybe e-mail me the old version or a link to it?
Sakura Trees chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
o plz continue this is good
April S chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This story is very cool and exicting I couldn't stop reading it. I love this story.
Horyuu1 chapter 12 . 7/3/2003
Ah, my favourite pairing! I will keep an eye on you in the future (Hotaru: beleive her, once she finds a writer of her favourite pairings she keeps a VERY close eye on them -.;)

Horyuu: keep writing .

Ja Ne

Horyuu Murasakiiro

Hotaru Murasakiiro
Azuril Noir Raine chapter 12 . 6/25/2003
pie-*gets smacked by her cousin, aramis thorongil* i-i mean...um...how do i put this...? I LUVED IT! _ OOBER GOOD STORY!
Sarryn chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
Very nice.
Fallain chapter 10 . 5/27/2003
your right, there aren't enough Marron/Mille fanfics out there. But their my fav couple and this story is awsome! You so have to continue it! Vampire kickass!
Azuril Noir Raine chapter 10 . 5/24/2003
awsomeness! sheer awsomeness! i luved it and you must write more or i will bump you of while you sleep!
Karasu-chan chapter 10 . 5/7/2003
Wow, I'm still loving this and am dying for you to finish ;_; So I hope to see more out soon. It's been a very enjoyable story thus far with interesting little twists. Can't wait to read more )
Sarryn chapter 9 . 4/15/2003
Love it!
Chara1 chapter 8 . 3/24/2003
Plse write mor *pouts* I feel so unluved *starts crying* u luv me don’t ya *looks hopeful* what am I gonna do w/ all this pocky if u don’t write mor *looks confused*
Sarryn chapter 8 . 3/24/2003
So good!
Kari-demon chapter 7 . 3/20/2003
you must write more! this is such a great story! you have to write more, and soon!