Reviews for Power Rangers Hexagon
SunshineWitch91 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I'm interested in the story. But adding Ninja Storm made this story way to busy. Trying to combine a team that does not exist yet given this happened right after Forever Red is really confusing. It gives me a headache trying to figure out how that is even possible. But besides that there felt like there was a huge skip from an idea to an organization. There needs to be more build up. What about the other former rangers? How do they feel? Or they involved in the Project Hexegon. I want to see the good and the dark side of this Project Hexegon. I want to see what made Jason want out. Having the rise and pitfalls of forming the organization would have been really cool. You could make it similar to a rise of an empire if you are going for it being something with a dark side then its fall. It would be quite interesting.
mm chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Good luck on the next chapter
son-of-heaven176 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Please continue the story. It seems that you have a good idea, and aside from one homophone error, you seem to have the mechanics down pat. Good luck giving form to what admittedly should have been Season 11.
SentaiFive chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Great Job! I look forward to reading more.
Alec McDowell chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I only just read about Hexagon the other day so it's pretty convenient to find this so quick! I like the start of this and it makes sense to use Ninja Storm for the base like was indicated. Can't wait to see how Jason has been managing to build his own team as well.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Awesome.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Are you going to have Gasket and Acherina and Lokar and Scorpina as foes
ae11021 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow while I didn't see Jason of all people saying no "he's the original red ranger , the very first ranger . I understand his reasons I have a feeling Jason has a bigger part in this then we realize .
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014