Reviews for It's Gonna Be Okay
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 6 . 2/6/2019
I never reviewed the first time I read through this, but after a reread, I decided I wanted to give you a little support, even if this fic is about five years old, so who even knows if you'll see this...

Both times I read through this I sobbed like a baby. At one point during this read through I was crying hard enough that I couldn't read the words on my screen. I had to take a minute to calm down. And here's the thing - the first time I read this, the characters and show were fresh in my mind. I knew them. I enjoyed them. I felt that connection you can feel to a fictional universe, even though it's not actually real. This time, however, it's been some number of years since I watched an episode of Flashpoint or read any fic about it, so while those feelings are still there to some extent, they are dulled a bit. So I know that one of the main reasons I cried as hard as I did was the writing itself. It was very well done; the speeches at the funeral itself were absolutely gut wrenching.

Ugh, now I feel like I need to go read some humor or something just to recover, haha! Anyway, very nice job on this; I enjoyed it (even if I cried through most of it lol)!
Monibou99 chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
My god, you can't imagine how much I cried reading your story... I think I cried even more than when I watched the "One wrong move" episode the fist time!
I just can't stop watching it again everytime it's on TV and I'm still crying my eyes out every time...
Thank you for "finalizing" that story I believe the way Flashpoint's authors should have done it.
sharon.mayes.353 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Oh my I'm in tears!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
This story is brilliant. It made me cry. Thanks for writing it. I loved Lew.
Sryenglishbad chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
This story is so beautiful and heartbreaking :( I love it and think you are a awesome writer. I have a idea id like you to consider writing. My idea is to have spike injured and trapped as a result of a explosion and while his there he thinks he sees lou and he is talking to lew and the others can her him talking to lew maybe...idk I think it would ne interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I just do not understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. This was just beautifully heartfelt, and I am truly having difficulties controlling my tears. Just an overall A job.
Rainey chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Spike is being so strong to want to be there to tell Lew's parents. I agree with Greg that only the two of them should be the ones to bring this devastating news. I love the way the whole team is supporting and comforting Spike, especially Greg.
Rainey chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was so heart-wrenching. I wanted so much for Spike to be able to save Lew, but it was not meant to be. Beautifully written.
KevinxoShelley chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Another difficult chapter to read, but you did a great job with it, and with the whole story.
KevinxoShelley chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Hard chapter to read, but great job.
KevinxoShelley chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Good work.
KevinxoShelley chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I'm glad they're not blaming Spike for any of this - I think if the situation had been reversed, Mr. Scarlatti would have a completely different reaction compared to Mr. Young. You did a good job with this chapter; very realistic.
garb50 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Hard to read. Yo did a very good job.
KevinxoShelley chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Great work.
garb50 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Next great chapter. You fill in many small things I had not topught about earlier. The feelings are much more visible now.