Reviews for Blood is Skin Deep
ReaSunshine chapter 21 . 2/8
what does woges mean? You say it several times.
Annie 007 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Hi, I am a late comer to this story and am only up to chapter 6. Got to say, loving it so far. Please keep updating, I'm a fast reader.

Best wishes, Annie
MSupernatural chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
Break my heart, will you. Here I thought it was another chapter... Lol

Please, do update whenever. I miss this story.
MSupernatural chapter 23 . 2/29/2016
OOOh no! How can it be almost over? The romance hasn't even started!

Please, continue soon!
MSupernatural chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
Loved it so far! Can't wait to read more!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 23 . 1/28/2016
Awww poor sean ..Nick and adalind but ahhh but I need Sean save Nick.. Happy ending but open :-) great chapter thanks :-)
Little13Silence chapter 23 . 1/14/2016
great chapter, can't wait for the next one and to see how you end the story :)
guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Love this story and look forward to next update when it comes!
Aytheria chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Hi, so, I just thought you should know - interesting story, I like that you've taken the 'Grimm' and done something /more/ with it. I always felt the show was lacking in that particular aspect. They go on and on about wesen culture and wesen powers, but they barely say much about the Grimms other than: Grimm see wesen, Grimm kill wesen, the end. And every time they show that Nick is a little something more than human...they never capitalise on it.

Anyway, I usually wait until the last chapter to review, but I noticed a small discrepancy in this chapter that I wanted to clarify. I'm not entirely sure if you did it on purpose, however, so if you did, then by all means ignore this. Anyway, you had Isaiah raise Nick 5 inches off the ground to hang there. This is a slow form of asphyxiation. The whole body weight is put onto the arms, the lungs can't cope with this and slowly collapse. The person hanging by their arms, hands, neck, etc, dies by slow suffocation. (in case you were wondering, this is why people who are crucified die...not because of starvation or loss of blood). SO. That being said, Nick would die quite quickly if left hanging like that. Of course, this is why I asked if you did it on purpose, as it could be an intentional indication that Grimms are special and different and thus able to survive things like suffocation by hanging. In case it wasn't, however, well, just wanted to be sure!

(This is also why I tend to laugh at action/cop dramas a lot, as inevitably someone ends up hanging by chains off the floor and miraculously doesn't die. Likewise, someone gets shot or badly injured and somehow miraculously is walking within a day...Ahem. Anyway. Medical inaccuracies aside...forgive my rambling!)

Off to read the rest now!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 21 . 7/19/2015
Awww poor nick please ! So sad! Ok! Poor adalind :-\ great chapter :-) update soon please I can't wait to read the next chapter :-)
Happy Owl chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
Loved your new chapter. Adalind's confession was gorgeous. I really like how the Grimm is its own personality, makes for interesting and exciting reading. Looking forward to the next chapter already (no pressure!). So glad Monroe and Rosalee came in when they did. Really, really loving your story and your writing and story telling is wonderful. Please update again very soon.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
Very good story so far. I'm really interested in why Sean seems so vested in Nick in a more personal sense. The risks he's taking aren't that of one concerned over the future usefulness of being a grimm's captain.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
awww Omg cruel but I loveit this chapter awesome :-) huh! big proble for both 3:-) I can't wait the next chapter 3:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
OMG! poor Nick Uff I hate Kelly Thank is dead ajajja excellent chapter 3:-)
afan21 chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
OMG! So, our heroes have arrived but, too late! Nick sitting up and easily as you please tossing off his restraints was alarming. But, empty, staring eyes and no emotion as he tries to kill his friends...just staggering. So, now Renard must alter the spell and put himself in extreme danger to rescue "Nick" who is trapped in the now Grimms body. Holy Cow, woman! So much action. So much worry. Can't wait to see how Sean pulls this off. (Hopefully he can.) Great chapter!