Reviews for Hair
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Lemons are most definitely appreciated (though they're notoriously hard to write the first time around).

I really like this story. Kenshin and Kaoru are acting like I would canonly expect them to, and you're not putting them in too unusual of a situation. ;) You have a good thing going here, so I hope you finish it.

brittney
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Ek Love it XD

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
XD Omg WAF *heart* Love it

Ari chan
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
This is an adorable fic. Kenshin's so sweet and vulnerable. I love the idea of him hanging onto Tomoe's comb till it breaks.

I hope you'll update this with the lemon someday.
Drawkcab chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Ah! I want a lemon! *hits you with broom* Update or I'll keep hitting you!
neeki chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i can't believe i found this fic again, it's one of my favourites )
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
What a beuatiful and beuatifully written story! The idea of Kenshin treasuring Tomoe's comb and being heart-sore and emotionally exhausted is so touching. I love the whole scene with Kenshin's horror, Kaoru's pain and then Kenshin grabbing her foot. I absolutely loved the description, "Mountains were worn away in the pause" and would frankly love to use/steal it some day. What a shame you did not finsih this story. Is the ending posted elsewhere. I hope you do finish it but it is absolutley wonderful even if it stops here.
Triste1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Update, update...
mrs. himura chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh my gosh,this story is going great-and I haven't even finished half of the first chapter,

but I really must commend you:you have an extremely good imagination,my friend.

Sayonara!

RA aka

Ahria chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Aww! That was so cute! I was sad that Kenshin cried, even if it was over something of Tomoe's (i hate her a lot for no reason *sigh*) and that ending was perfect!
-Ahria
Aryanne chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Aw. This is a sweet fic. Go you and I hope you post another chapter soon.
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
more! and about the lemon..uhh it dosn't really matter to me if u put it in or not
Utari chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hello! I like this fic a lot! About the lemon..ano...go for it.
Izzi M chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
this is a really good story.

I think it is totally up to you whether or not you want to put a lemon chapter in or not. Sorry if that doesnt help. Anywho, i hope you post the next chapter really soon!
OxMint-KissesxO chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
GREAT STORY! I have to say that this is an awesome story. Please update soon, also I hope there is a lemon at the end of the story, but thats up to you... Keep up the great work!

*Melissa*