Reviews for Lyrics of the heart Jelsa song based prompts
Frozengal chapter 20 . 6/16
OMG you should do the song this day from my little pony: friendship is magic a canterlot wedding p.1 and 2
Btdubs u r the best!
Alytiger chapter 12 . 5/14
Awwwwwwwww, this one is my favorite so far!
xoxleah chapter 20 . 5/10
Do a smut with ariana Grande love me harder
Lifesend chapter 20 . 5/8
This last chapter brings tears to my eyes. So sweet!
OniNoKo chapter 20 . 5/7
Fucking Jystin-with-a-y preventing Jack from being with Elsa during such an important time!

But I'm so glad Jack got his priorities straight and managed to come home in time for Lucas' birth! I can only imagine the relief and happiness Elsa felt upon discovering him there in bed.

Such a nice one-shot - it made me smile at the end! Loved it!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 20 . 5/7
Wonderful work I love it! Great ending for this chapter! And yes Jack made it in time!
Sakira-Hime chapter 20 . 5/7
So much fluffy fluffiness! I absolutely loved it, and after reading your one-shots concerning the Frost family, Jelsa will forever more have a baby boy name Lucas haha
Maggietheawesome chapter 19 . 4/27
GAHHHH please update I beg of you! I live all your one shots, all if them, purely magnificent!
Winding Tunnel chapter 19 . 2/28
Have you been deleting chapters? I may be mistaken but I thought there was a story about them going on a trip to Spain with their families... I really like that one shot and I had hoped to read it again. Did you post that or is the wrong story?
jada chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This chapter was so meaningful and sad that I don't know how I will live with my selr.
jennifersmith2198 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
This is so beautiful.. I'm really glad you made a one shot of this song. I really loved it! Like really reeaally loved it. You're so awesome and I absolutely enjoy your stories.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
I don't know if you take requests, but if you do, can you please write one in the Frozen/ROTG universe where either North, Bunny or Tooth accidentally walk in on Jack and Elsa while having sex? Haha idk its been something that I've been thinking of for a while and I know that you'd be perfect to write it because your smut is SO GOOD! plus it'd be hilarious to read. Just a suggestion. I hope you can write it though. Thanks! :D
ElvisRules41 chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
It's like you have a list of my favorite songs! At first when I saw Demons, Just Give Me A Reason, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, and Dark Horse, I just thought, 'Oh, they're just doing modern songs', but when I saw Your Guardian Angel, Girlfriend, and Far Longer Than Forever, I was immediately 'OH MY GOSH THEY'RE READING MY MIND!' It's cool that I'm not the only one who likes songs from kids' movies.
ElvisRules41 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGoSH! I LOVE THIS SONG! Although I prefer the movie version. Oh well. We all have different tastes. : )
lifesend chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
I love your jelsa stories, and I eagerly await for each updates. Just wanted to leave you a note on how much I like this one. I think it is because usually when you write one-shots I don't see many from Jack's point of view (might need to go back and re-look your list of stories...this comment is based on memory). Any how, I really like this story, and I love your multi-chapter fics. Please keep on writing!