Reviews for Braced
Liberty03 chapter 25 . 2/27
I just now finished reading this third wonderful story... I don't even know what to say. It kept me reading at all times, day or night (sometimes both). I didn't know I could love a story as much as I loved yours. It was wonderfully written, and, I'll admit it, it almost made me cry more than a few times. I am a bit sad to have finished it, but I am fairly certain that this is not the last time I read this. It really is amazing!
TheNightFury chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Awwww! I LOVED IT! I might cry, omg i'm crying, i read all the stories, but didn't review, because it's long since they are over, but i still wanted to thank you for the work you put into this, these were amazing stories, definetly one of the best ones i've read, how i didn't read them sooner, it feels sad, but YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you for these stories :) I absolutely loved them
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I laughed so hardlol Thuggory :D
Aidan chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Thank you for one of ten best series of Fan fictions I've ever read. Keep it up!
Joan McCreedy chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I have a second pair of eyes too! They are called glasses! I can't see a thing without 'em!
kelseyswanson75 chapter 25 . 5/21/2016
I would love it if you made at least one more part to these stories set at least a few years after Hiccup and Astrid get married.
Riverat73 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This and the other two stories are great.
choochoo420 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Hi I'll leave this review for all 3 of your stories here:

I think you're a fantastic author. I love how the story builds starting from mostly silly drama (Chasing) to incredibly angsty and heart wrenching (stages). I love how in Braced you can really tell the difference. The fights are still there but you can tell your characters have moved past their immaturity after the events of Stages. I love the universe you created and I really hope you continue writing. I haven't seen crackle yet so I hope that comes out!
Mashiara14 chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
This is a great story! I love how much Astrid grows throughout everything and how her recovery wasn't smooth (at all!) because of course she would do something stupid to mess it up. You made them so real and I was rooting for them so much to just stop being dumb and be happy together all the time! I marathoned (look, a pun!) this whole thing in just a couple days in and around work and family stuff, but I just couldn't put it down!
FirebirdStorm chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Loved the commercial. Definitely sounded like Nike was exaggerating in some places. Also, I was a bit confused with the Scott in here. Sorta lost me. Anyway, good work!
Thalassina chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
I cannot express how much I love your stories (did I already say this? Then you see it's even more true), and probably you're not even reading this, but this one is just as great as the others. Jerry seeing things he better shouldn't have seen? I laughed so much. The lemons? Awesome. The fluff? Perfect.
Keep going :3
CrazyCookieChick chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
The dialogue in this chapter is hilarious.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
I've never read anything twice in my life, but by god this is the only and most amazing story I have re-read. Thank you.
Thalassina chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Hahaha omg I love this chapter xD And I love High!Astrid xD could use more of that :D (or High!Hiccup)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2015