Reviews for Braced
kelseyswanson75 chapter 25 . 5/21
I would love it if you made at least one more part to these stories set at least a few years after Hiccup and Astrid get married.
Riverat73 chapter 1 . 3/17
This and the other two stories are great.
choochoo420 chapter 1 . 2/6
Hi I'll leave this review for all 3 of your stories here:

I think you're a fantastic author. I love how the story builds starting from mostly silly drama (Chasing) to incredibly angsty and heart wrenching (stages). I love how in Braced you can really tell the difference. The fights are still there but you can tell your characters have moved past their immaturity after the events of Stages. I love the universe you created and I really hope you continue writing. I haven't seen crackle yet so I hope that comes out!
Mashiara14 chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
This is a great story! I love how much Astrid grows throughout everything and how her recovery wasn't smooth (at all!) because of course she would do something stupid to mess it up. You made them so real and I was rooting for them so much to just stop being dumb and be happy together all the time! I marathoned (look, a pun!) this whole thing in just a couple days in and around work and family stuff, but I just couldn't put it down!
FirebirdStorm chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Loved the commercial. Definitely sounded like Nike was exaggerating in some places. Also, I was a bit confused with the Scott in here. Sorta lost me. Anyway, good work!
Thalassina chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
I cannot express how much I love your stories (did I already say this? Then you see it's even more true), and probably you're not even reading this, but this one is just as great as the others. Jerry seeing things he better shouldn't have seen? I laughed so much. The lemons? Awesome. The fluff? Perfect.
Keep going :3
CrazyCookieChick chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
The dialogue in this chapter is hilarious.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
I've never read anything twice in my life, but by god this is the only and most amazing story I have re-read. Thank you.
Thalassina chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Hahaha omg I love this chapter xD And I love High!Astrid xD could use more of that :D (or High!Hiccup)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Poor Jerry.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2015
Your fanfics are my favorite! Great job!
Septimus714 chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
(Sigh) I hate when I'm finished with a good book. It leaves you empty, sad, and wanting more. And yet, at the same time, it leaves you feeling infinite. That is why I enjoyed reading this so much. It has structure, it has integrity, and it has conflict. It's just the right mix, and it was a great ride. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of easing your story. It was truly an honor.
senoritaxtee chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
This was amazing. I love your characterization of every one. The plot is excellent as well. Definitely one of the best (if not THE best) modern AUs for the HTTYD verse. :)
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 25 . 3/6/2015
This is exactly how I though it would end. Probably the best Hiccstrid proposal I've ever read *insert relevant emoji here*
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
Breathtaking. The whole thing. All three. Simply amazing. Marvelous job you're a wonderful writer.