Reviews for Jet Force Ares
ob chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
cool story man. IM not so great on writing reviews. But this story is great man. hope you continue
Phantom Pheather chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Just for the record, this counts as a positive review.

Nice intro. It was short but to the point. Like an intro should be. Continue by all means, please.

And, I may be mistaken, but I think dual, as in double, is spelled with an a. As in "dual-purpose M75" (copyrighted to you, of course). Just thought I'd say.
Link chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
short but sweet.

keep it up.
GForce chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
OK, this is what the story is.

A new planet was discovered via satellite. Certain segments of the planet were terraformed by the satellites, then several Jet Force groups were sent in to do a little research, then leave. However, their ship went down because of the aliens, but they don't know yet. So Jet Force Ares is sent in to find them and bring them home.
Nate chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
"Just one big fucking raptor"

XD

Great job, G.
GForce chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
Sorry about the grammar mistakes. It's not me, I guess it's something about the file being in .txt format. Sorry. ;/
GForce chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Hey Sirunus, great to see you again! Thanks for your review. I basically made this chapter as just the tip of the iceberg, so keep in mind chapters won't be this long. Chapter 2 has already at least doubled this. And I plan on revealing the story in Chapter 3 or 4, when I actually have a reason too. _
Sirunus chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Hey GForce, long time no see! Great start, I'm "leveled" in already. The action had me glued, but in the next chapters the storyline should rise and develop. Sure, this first chapter was action packed, but there was no story. But it's only the first chapter and only my opinion. Carry on, you're doing well.