Reviews for Speak Now
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Yeah, that would be awesome!
contestshipper54 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OMG I just loved this! It's so cute! Please do make a sequel for this. I want to see Dawn's reaction HAHAHA also, maybe after that you could make their wedding or an epilogue or something. maybe when you have the time :)
jayfeather12345 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow, this was sooo good! I love Taylor Swift and I love Contestshipping; it was the perfect mix!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Taylor Swift's "Speak Now", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love this fic! Oh we no pain no gain I guess ;)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
May and Drew are so cute together in this story. I'm glad May spoke up.
ThornlessSapphirezCrimsonz4178 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
AWEEE that was well cute glad Drew's dad agreed to their relationship and it was nicely based so great fic overall!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
OMG! Please do a sequel of this where May explains of Dawn's Bachelorette Party and how May got there, if you can and want to. This is so awesome, I loved it! ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
schoolmouse33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
haha, I loved the ending, overall nice songfic, I think you wrote it extremely well, I can't wait to read the next bit of the song fic, I want to see Dawn's reaction!