Reviews for The Tournament of Power
PJOlove chapter 16 . 10/11
when hermione said percy was not off limits to her, i laughed because i could just see annabeth glaring at her
PERCYJACKSONGEEK chapter 8 . 10/11
was the greek mythology book the lightning theif?
64Felicity chapter 37 . 10/8
this was awesome! :D
64Felicity chapter 9 . 10/8
WAITIS THE PAYMENT HIS NOSE? xD It'll probably be revealed when I read later into the fanfic, but it's a funny thought I had.. xD This book is super awesome so far! :D
V chapter 9 . 9/21
Percy isn't just respected by most of the gods, he's respected by all of them,including Artemis, who dislikes men, Dionysus, who dislikes demigods, and Hades, who dislikes humans.
Reine Des Livres chapter 37 . 9/19
Oh this was lovely :)
TheGrimDanny chapter 3 . 9/2
Um... The schools only come to Hogwarts during the great feast in the movies, in the books they come during some time in October. But otherwise, amaZHANG! (HoO puns)
AnniPotterFan chapter 37 . 8/29
NUUUU this chapter was epic but it also ruined the whole rest of the Harry Potter books... now there is no order of the Phoenix no half blood prince and most importantly there is no deathly hallows. In the deathly hallows there was a scene that made me cry, snape's death. There was a scene that made me angry, when bellatrix killed fred.
There was a scene that made me cry happy tears, when Harry came back to life. And there were two scenes that made me feel the power of revenge, when bellatrix died at the hands of molly it showed that nothing is stronger than motherly love. It showed how molly was willing to fight to the death for her son. And when voldemold died at the hands of Harry.. well the rest is history it was revenge for his mother and fathers deaths.
I think this story and the plot was super good and I loved how you didn't type like: and then Percy went down to the great hall and said hi to Harry. He ate his food and went town to the lake. That is what some people do and it is just plain boring. The things I don't like is how you gave Percy most of the attention. After all, Harry was a triwizard champion and he was breaking the rules! Something that bothered me the most was how Harry didn't ask cho to the ball at all. And how Harry wasn't noticed at the Yule ball. Most of the people just stare at Percy. In the book it says mrs weasly gave Harry dark green dress robes that brought out the emerald color of his eyes. I know I know I'm drawling on just like malfoy and I know this is the last chapter and your likely not to even read this far.. but I just think that Harry should get more attention next time.
Your friend
-Anni
AWESOME!
koala789 chapter 37 . 8/22
Nice twist with Nemesis! I liked it! Overall, a great story. It's hard to find decent PJO/HP crossovers.
I really loved reading your book there were some minor mistake but otherwise I like it!
Keiolsha chapter 13 . 8/21
Isnt percy invincible except for the spot in the middle of his back?
StyxxsOmega chapter 37 . 8/6
Awesome story! Loved it!
Shadowcrossover chapter 37 . 7/18
This was the most epic awesome amazing story I've ever read!
They should have defeated them super easily! I mean 2 hell hounds aren't that hard
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »