Reviews for Supersto
Shadowrayne chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Woah! That was intense... ADD! PLEASE! MUST KNOW MORE!
Box chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
** i am in awe of your amazing witing abilities. _ wonderful back story to "hush", ne! *cheers* i can only hope fo you to do a sequel. ; no pressure (of course :B) but just a mere wish from a very awed reader. XD in any case, great job! _
epine chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Very, very different from anything on the FF8 fanfiction boards today. *shakes head* I would have never thought of that. Or anyone else, for that matter. :) A nomadic tribe Zell came from... that explains the tattoo, right? A lot of people have the usual *parents died* but you actually gave those parents a personality in a few pages of fanfiction. It... Was... Good. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. :)
savre chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
i like this it's a nice story to go along with "Hush".

hope you get this Archangela because i finally found and read it...later
Ashe Rhyder chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Whoa. That was totally awesome. Whoa.
ZellyBaby chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
seeDs killed zell's dad, and a shumi killed zell's mom! my god what is this world coming to? anyway this was a very good story. i love zell, but zell becomes one of the people that killed his dad. and are you going to have zell when he does become a seeD find out about his parents? damn i love zell!:)
Andromache chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
I really loved this story. Perhaps you can do something like this for the other characters in the game. Squall and Rinoa we already know about but the others like Irvine we did not get a chance to learn about their past. I know that I at least would like to see more of this style of backstory. I will beg if need be.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
That was simply wonderful. I don't know whether I reviewed hush from when I last read it (for lack of time that day) but if I didn't then let this review count for that as well. I usually don't have much tolerance for original characters, much less an entire story without interaction from SeeD and company, but this fic held my attention until the very end. If you DARE lock yourself away I will get hold of the key and drag you back to the computer myself. Or make the computer your cellmate. Whatever works. :) Hope to see a continuance to this story!