Reviews for And So They Did
PillsburyDB11 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Good story I liked how you gave Robin a mini harem :3 were you done with the story? Or are you planning on finishing it? I would've liked to see if Robin every found out about what they were doing. :3 well it was really good looking forward for more! :)
RosesAndRavens chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
My, my. I was lucky to find this. I'm into humor, don't care who's Robin with other than Luffy, Nami, Ussop and Chopper...and well, I love your style of writing. Please update.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Is the paper magically affecting them or something? If so, I bet Robin's having a field day!
This is the most adorable thing, and I'm getting the idea that Chopper secretly ships ZoRobin, which is absolutely fine by me! :)
a wonderful fic, keep up the good work!
Ielline chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I'm so in love with your story ! xD It really made me laugh !
I don't usually read English stories because I need to concentrate to understand it all , but I'll make an exception for you and fav it ! ;)
I'm waiting for the 5th part now :D With FroBin I guess ? (I love FroBin, really, I ship it with all my heart c: )
Sorariru chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Lol that! XD I WANNA SEE SUUUUUUUUPER BABIES! XD HAHAHAHA!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Although I'm more comfortable when the crew have a more sibling-like love for each other, I can't deny that this is pretty darn cute and had me giggling madly at times :)
Suprememoonempress chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
That zorobin chapter made me so happy , one day I shall finish my story , and create a robin harem with my own crack ships !
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
...But you are posting their RobinxHarem fanfiction. o-o Does that make you one of them?!
Just kidding. :P

Looks like these three have Zoro a little bit out of character this chapter (Robin too, if the both of them are saying "My love!" with that kinda passion). I'm not surprised at Zoro's ooc-ness, but Robin's was a little... sudden. XP I guess if they have Zoro too out of character the disease spreads to Robin too. X)
I enjoyed it a lot (made my morning that much better!).
Rebecca16 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
wowww :)thank you very much this very well, am looking forward to the end, still writing as well ,kisses
Seis Fleur chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Favourite chapter! I almost choked my teh tarik over the dramatic imagination of these three lovable jerks lol
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Okay, so I read the first chapter when it came out and I was like "eh". But I've just read the next two and giggled throughout! Both were totally ridiculous but kinda weirdly plausible, and I find it actually kinda perfect that all of Robin's children are named after someone from one of the couple's pasts, and the same applies to the Storytelling Trio's self-inserts. X) This is seriously like fanfiction within a fanfiction within an official story!
Long story short: I love this. A lot. :D
Rebecca16 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Would not it might stay with zoro robin?
I am Spanish and do not give me a very good English if I feel sorry for the misspelling, I love your story :)
Seis Fleur chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Oh can't believe the things I missed when i wasnt around ff dot net.

They're hilarious and lovely, keep them coming! (:
Suprememoonempress chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Robin and a harem, I'm worshipping you right now
Inori. D chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
With Chopper's innocence and the nakama-bonding between the three I can tell this is going to be a very cute and funny story.
Is there going to be any future romance? Or is it just going to stay a humor/friendship?