Reviews for Heaven's Army
MysteriousWaysOfLife chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Will you update soon?
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
This chapter was amazing! Pooooor Sammy! Ok, you know, I always love your stories but I especially love your love for the amulet. THANK YOU for always remembering it. I seriously can't wait for more. I so desperately needed a story to get through the hiatus. Thank you so much for this. More please? Thank you! *hugs*
SkyHighFan chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Nice, but its Chuck SHURLY not Surly. Surly is a state of being.
anna3311234 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Oh god ...i... my hart just gave out...am...am bust out in tears! dear god this chapter was amazing! okay now you really have me on the edge of my seat make me want to read more this wonderful and amazing story! the story is turning into a work of art a complete masterpiece right now, this chapter just left leaving me wanting more,and made me cry like a little gile,but still it was freaking amazing, and I can't wait to see what you do next is amazing story!
Sanshal chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Oh god, I want this on the show!
MysteriousWaysOfLife chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
This is an amazing story, the plot line is really interesting, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Yes it will be. Great start to this story. Looking forward to the next chapter
becca65d chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Interesting story so far
Twinchester Angel chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Yay! More! And John and Mary. Again, your Bobby voice is wonderful. John and Ellen too. I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to see where this goes. Thank you soooo much for continuing! Can you imagine seeing that group together? Lol That WOULD be scary to anything that goes bump in the night, anything with feathers, and anything with black eyes. Can't wait for more. Thank you! *hugs*
shadowdancer33996 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
good beginning can't wait to see where this goes!
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Nice but there's mistakes: Ellen and Jo's last name is Harvelle, its spelled Prophet, profit is what you get from a good business investment and its Angels, Angles are math.
jennytork chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Story is good, but one tiny little nitpick...

"profit" is a monetary term. Chuck is a "prophet".

Other than that, great job!
Twinchester Angel chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Yay! I LOVE that you're writing again! And I am really enjoying this story. Please keep going with it. It's really good. You have an amazing imagination and your stories are always so interesting and well thought out. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. And omg, I LOVE how you write Bobby. I can hear him saying every word. Not everybody can pull off writing Bobby but you're doing an amazing job. Thank you for this! Can't wait for more! *hugs*
anna3311234 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Holu crap! Ok i have to knw more!this looks like its gonna be good! Yaaaaay the big man himself has a plan! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work,i really cant wait to see what you do next to this masterpiece!0:)
twotoe chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
About time Chuck/god took his soldiers to war in his own way. The boys sure do need some support. I hated things after season 5 where their supports started to unravel and season 7? I think it was when they were pretty much left on their own. Heck even Kevin and Garth for all intents and purposes now are out. And Sam needs his ass kicked IMHO. He puts a lot of selfish motives on Dean when Dean has done everything always to raise him, watch out for him, keep him alive, and keep him from saying yes to Lucifer. He reacts as a parent would in many ways. A few of those decisions weren't the wisest, but he still tried, and it wasn't just because he couldn't stand to be alone as Sam believes. He left him at Stanford though it broke his heart. Really all they have are each other, and I don't for a minute believe that Sam wouldn't have made some of those same decisions himself. We do remember crazy obsessed Sam determined to keep him out of Hell and then crazy obsessed Sam that just 'had' to kill Lilith which was vengeance in that sense because he wasn't saving Dean from her at that point-thus breaking the last seal.

I love the boys, but want to knock their heads together. Ah, I miss Bobby with his idjits. I am really curious to see what happens now, and wonder if Mary or John is going to join the new Army. Or even Castiel or the last we knew dead Gabriel because at least they didn't follow the party line each in their own way. And yes, I am babbling now. It is just so good to see an actual real story in the Supernatural ff as they seem very rare lately. Can't wait to see what happens and who if anyone else joins the army and what happens. After all they have Chuck on their side now and pretty fed up with his children so should hopefully be taking a more active role or as much as he chooses while he is incognito. Hope you update soon.