Reviews for Heaven's Army
IronSparrow99 chapter 4 . 6/10
I love this story! I love that you focus on the bond between the brothers so heavily without making it seem abnormal, as other writers have a tendency to do. I also love your fix-it for the amulet. And I love that the boys get some people that are finally, FINALLY unconditionally in their corner for once! Please update soon!
MysteriousWaysOfLife chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Will you update soon?
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
This chapter was amazing! Pooooor Sammy! Ok, you know, I always love your stories but I especially love your love for the amulet. THANK YOU for always remembering it. I seriously can't wait for more. I so desperately needed a story to get through the hiatus. Thank you so much for this. More please? Thank you! *hugs*
SkyHighFan chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Nice, but its Chuck SHURLY not Surly. Surly is a state of being.
anna3311234 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Oh god ...i... my hart just gave out...am...am bust out in tears! dear god this chapter was amazing! okay now you really have me on the edge of my seat make me want to read more this wonderful and amazing story! the story is turning into a work of art a complete masterpiece right now, this chapter just left leaving me wanting more,and made me cry like a little gile,but still it was freaking amazing, and I can't wait to see what you do next is amazing story!
Sanshal chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Oh god, I want this on the show!
MysteriousWaysOfLife chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
This is an amazing story, the plot line is really interesting, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Yes it will be. Great start to this story. Looking forward to the next chapter
becca65d chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Interesting story so far
Twinchester Angel chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Yay! More! And John and Mary. Again, your Bobby voice is wonderful. John and Ellen too. I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to see where this goes. Thank you soooo much for continuing! Can you imagine seeing that group together? Lol That WOULD be scary to anything that goes bump in the night, anything with feathers, and anything with black eyes. Can't wait for more. Thank you! *hugs*
shadowdancer33996 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
good beginning can't wait to see where this goes!
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Nice but there's mistakes: Ellen and Jo's last name is Harvelle, its spelled Prophet, profit is what you get from a good business investment and its Angels, Angles are math.
jennytork chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Story is good, but one tiny little nitpick...

"profit" is a monetary term. Chuck is a "prophet".

Other than that, great job!
Twinchester Angel chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Yay! I LOVE that you're writing again! And I am really enjoying this story. Please keep going with it. It's really good. You have an amazing imagination and your stories are always so interesting and well thought out. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. And omg, I LOVE how you write Bobby. I can hear him saying every word. Not everybody can pull off writing Bobby but you're doing an amazing job. Thank you for this! Can't wait for more! *hugs*
anna3311234 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Holu crap! Ok i have to knw more!this looks like its gonna be good! Yaaaaay the big man himself has a plan! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work,i really cant wait to see what you do next to this masterpiece!0:)