Reviews for A bunch of one shots
Mus1cG1rl chapter 2 . 8/2
DRUNK PHINEAS RULES
Robert Mezzetti chapter 4 . 11/4/2018
Your Storys Are Fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Aag
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
I think a good idea for a fic is Isabella pegging Phineas
LetMePretendToCare chapter 6 . 2/19/2018
First off, oh my god, that may be the hottest story I have ever read that contained no actual sex. Second, god damn you, this is the second time you've beaten me to the punch on a similar concept.
LetMePretendToCare chapter 5 . 1/20/2018
You are a blessing onto this fandom, don't ever let anyone tell you different.
The-Anonymous-Vigilante chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
I know it's been 3 years but PLEASE WRITE MORE, take suggestions if you have to, just do whatever it takes to write more
Forcemagix chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Hi! Great erotic & sexy & funny story there! I especially like the first and the third ones. Seriously, good work! Keep it up! I don't know if you'll be updating this at anytime, but just in case I followed you, the story, same thing for favourites. You just simply made my day. Actually, the strip poker wasn't totally right :) but meh.
Peace,
matemate01
Nickstar777 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Even though I think that all these stories are great, I have to admit you made a mistake, not in the story but in the detail, in a game of Poker, the Straight Flush is actually a better hand than a 4 of a kind, so Phineas would have won the hand, not Isabella
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Oh my God!
Wordmaster15 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
These stories were funny and erotic. Although I liked the First and Third one the best, they were hilarious. Especially the first one where Isabella's mom set her up to have sex with Phineas.
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Absolutely loved it! Hipe there'll be more :')
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
This was a great chapter! Well done :')
MidnightNightm3r3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
That was awesome!
Shira chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Awesome story you should write more like this .. I love it