Reviews for An Ally in the Psychotic
Zazi The Beast chapter 25 . 3/17
Lol, I've got the feeling a lot of people will be giving Brick 'WTF' looks.

I'm not sure Roland's parent being Vesta would work. She is a virgin goddess. The Roman gods take those oaths even more seriously than the Greek counterparts. Hence why Minerva hasn't used the mind baby loop hole while Athena does.
Zazi The Beast chapter 24 . 3/2
Yay! Maya! Or as Krieg has said, "THE BLUE TATTOO". Probably because it rhymed.

How old is Faith anyway? She is coming across as pretty young. I'm getting the impression of a teenage girl with a crush. Understandable due to not only the fact that Krieg healed her but how he healed her. Transferring the wound to himself.

Also, who is her Godly parent? I assumed it was Athena because of her implied closeness to Annabeth but now I'm hoping she's not because of the squicky implications. Well more than usual in PJO. That kind of squicky shenanigans abounds in Greek myth.
Zazi The Beast chapter 23 . 3/1
Hmmm, Bringing in the other Vault Hunters as Demigods could be interesting. Plus, if you bring in Maya I could start begging you to make this a KriegxMaya story. *gets on knees* Pretty please?

You could include the Vaults by having them be places the Titans kept powerful artifacts or something like that.

Not sure how to handle Borderlands Sirens in this story though. Maybe make them an unexplainable mystery even to the gods? It would give them the same rep they had in the games.

As for villains?...Maybe a normal mortal Handsome Jack that hates the Olympians? He could be a genius that learned how to make really advanced tech by examining stuff made by a Hephaestus/Vulcan demigod (so Jack can have his robots). Maybe make Angel's mother said demigod. I'm suggesting a mortal Jack because it's an aspect that seems to be missing from PJO. In a lot of Greek/Roman myths, a clever mortal can be dangerous to the gods. Sure, not in a direct fight but they have been outsmarted by mortals before.

Now, I'll just spitball some Godly parent ideas for the other Vault Hunters

Salvador: Ares probably fits best for him
Axton: Apollo? Maybe Hermes. Have some other character (Tannis?) create the turret for him. Or, if a child of Hermes, he stole it.
Zer0: Honestly, I would leave him a mystery. Have the gods also unsure about what he is. Fits his character.
Gaige: obviously Hephaestus.
Maya: No idea. Hecate?
Brick: Venus, just because I find the thought very amusing.
Roland: Bellona, Roman seems to suit him more.
Lilith: no clue again. Roman Apollo? Or go with Hecate and make her Maya's sister
Mordecai: Since Artemis/Diana isn't an option, Roman Apollo.

Not sure why, but I think the Borderlands 1 Vault Hunters should be Roman demigods and Borderlands 2 ones should be Greek. Or a mixed bag of the two.

The Borderlands 1 group could have established the Crimson Raiders once they were adults and left Camp Jupiter to search for Vaults but they also accept quests from the gods, usually to find and escort demigods to the appropriate camp. The story could have the B2 Hunters meeting eventually joining the Crimson Raiders, finally finding a place that they feel at home.
madworld238 chapter 23 . 2/9
I really enjoy this story, I just dont like how krieg uses meat to sound crazy most of the time
Shadowolf chapter 2 . 1/26
More pls
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Dude that was super good, I just read the whike thing
barber477 chapter 16 . 4/11/2014