Reviews for Harry Potter and Breaking Free
Fallow51 chapter 11 . 4/14
Kudos A finished story is a marvel in itself... :)

But please, please don't make your words come true please don't delete this story. I like it... maybe others do too if you remove it this story the adress will be added to my overflowing missing stories list (I'm already upto 50) and it's a pitty since after they are removed you only have the story adres so it's impossible to find the author site to check why the story was removed so please don't remove this story
Caraline Fisher chapter 11 . 4/15
This has been a wonderful story. I would like to say that the number of review never has any bearing on if I start to read a story. I normally look at when it was posted and how many chapters have been posted since then. I look at those stories that have been most recently updated. And length I want to read story's that are deep enough in that I'm not starting with the 1 or 2nd chapter cause there's no telling if someone is going to finish a fanfic. So I feel for me at least that thing about finding a story because it has lots of reviews is untrue. However I hope that many more people find and enjoy this story as I have. Have a great day!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 11 . 4/14
great story
loved it totally
please do continue
bye sumi
serenityselena chapter 11 . 4/14
oh my... that was interesting...
at least Harry told Dumbledore what he wanted to tell him even if the old man had his own ideas...
nice letter... I wonder how many will listen :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 4/14
The Potter House is NOT noble and ancient despite being descended from Ignotus Peverell. Utterly ridiculous.
Did you consider that it is impossible for Harry to be malnourished since he is at Hogwarts for ten months of the year and has been since he was eleven? Even if he was underfed while at home for two months that is not enough for permanent harm. Any issues from childhood would also be resolved once he started Hogwarts.

This fic has potential but you seem to be repeating some of the worst cliches without thinking them through.
Sirius giving Snape something in his will is not exactly believable the way you wrote it. People don't despise and insult someone while alive but suddenly take a mature and apologetic approach in their will.
Schnuff chapter 7 . 4/13
Sorry, too much missing information and a highly unbelievable Harry (what, even with this extra time
he has around 3 month training and thinks he could
fight?).
geetac chapter 11 . 4/13
Loved it
Schnuff chapter 1 . 4/13
Promising start, lets read some more
Old Lady chapter 10 . 4/10
I liked this story. Please don't delete it until you post the new story
Weeks flew by!? What about the will? Will we get to hear about it?
Daniella chapter 4 . 4/9
I cannot wait to see everyones reactions to the will. Draco, the Malfoys, etc.
SSSra chapter 10 . 4/9
hi great story i hope to see the rewrite up soon and see the conclusion of the fight with voldemort
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 4/9
Good first chapter and nice that Harry is utilizing his resources to accomplish something good. Thanks for sharing!