Reviews for Dr Flynn's answering service Anastasia speaking
Cindra chapter 19 . 2/6
I'm enjoying rereading your stories as they are some of the best Christian and Ana fanfics on FF. Hopefully one day you'll return to them.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
I loved this. Are you gonna continue?
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
So Christian ignores her for days tells her their over if she leaves her office, he apologizesshe just jumps back into his arms? HELL NO! Forgive him? yeah, eventually But not as quick as she did.
carla.rbaptista chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
Parabéns pela história.
malugargula chapter 19 . 3/6/2016
Love this
Hope you come back one day
Guest chapter 19 . 2/24/2016
R u going to finish this story ?.
Jkay75 chapter 19 . 2/9/2016
Just found & read this story & I loved it. Please give us the last two chapters or even an epilogue final chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
Love this story please update soon
Reader in Oz chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Ok, so it's kind of weird that they kind of cheated on each other, with each other... Love this unusual story.
angelz921 chapter 19 . 10/4/2015
I just read the entire story in a matter of hours! Please please please finish the story. 3
Leibeezer chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
Are you going to continue with this story? You should really complete some stories, before starting new ones.
vickiel2r chapter 19 . 9/18/2015
I just found your stories, found them interesting and try to read all of them. Is this the end for this one? Maybe an epilogue when you have time and mark it as completed? Thank you very much. I love to read and respect how each writer's mind flow. Little mistakes are understandable.
MF1202 chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
about your A/N: I was wondering that myself...
MF1202 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I didn't expect that to go over so well...
Islandgirl4evR chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
Aw... do you think you might do an epilogue? :)