Reviews for Soul and Sword
Phoenix chapter 16 . 5/22
Oh my gosh this is so good.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 3/1
Good chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting
KingJeter chapter 14 . 1/11
First Genkai being Shiro's maternal grandmother and then Harry Potter from a universe where he's Zeltrech's adopted child? What's next?! Nanoha Takamachi from one of the Fate Stay Night/Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha crossover universes XD This story is getting incredibly crazy and I love it. Now I kinda want Illya and Chloe from Prisma Illya to show up just to see Genkai's reaction to at least Chloe flirting with Shiro XD
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 16 . 8/28/2018
Awesome can't wait to read more
Bravemaridin chapter 16 . 6/17/2018
I love it. This is an amazing story! The characters are great and you gave Shirou power without having him utterly curbstomp the competition. Please update soon, I can not wait to see what this crazy world has in store for Shirohito!
Bosma19 chapter 16 . 5/19/2018
Please update this story
silverhawk216 chapter 16 . 2/12/2018
i like this one hope to see u get back to it
xirons20 chapter 16 . 10/29/2017
I love this story.
are you going to continue ?
FATENasuverse chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
*is crying because this story hasn't been updated for over the past 3 years* love this story! (despite some things being twisted and d turned in the beginning. other than that, I like it!)

I like the idea that Shirou would eventually have a shit-ton of people living over in his house, especially if majority of those people are servants and youkai, and Sakura finally makes her appearance, though I would've been more in love with this story is if it followed Heaven's Feel Route (the drama is oozing very much there and it's my most favorite route out of all of them, 2nd is UBW and last is Fate. Though best girl is Saber always, next is Sakura, and last is Rin[sorry!])
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 16 . 10/13/2017
Love this story keep up the good work.

Why do I get the feeling that Jubstacheit is going to have a meeting with Shirou and his tenants in the not too distant future.
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 10/6/2017
love how shirou is portrayed, kick ass idea making him genkais grandson
Carol542 chapter 16 . 9/27/2017
please update soon
Carol542 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
love this crossover
LunarCatNinja chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
You write for a surprising (yet not I suppose) amount of my childhood anime's and mangas. I really love how you write all of these too. This one is rekindling my desire to to rewatch Yu Yu Hakusho.