Reviews for The Act Of Frenching
hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Loved it
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really liked this. It was sweet, fluffy, and fun. Nicely done!

-Charmy
Daddy Directioner chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I found this story yesterday and I was just curious so I clicked on the link and started reading but I forgot to review. I have to agree with Sam. French is a beautiful language and I like the said language. I know that French and Portuguese are similar to Spanish (the language that I speak apart from English). I cracked a smile Tucker burst into Sam's house and asked if she can tutor him. :) I just ship Danny with Sam. Love this! :)
cyberracer3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
as a fellow master of CHEESY jokes i tip my hat to you
WindRush chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was so cute!
Linables chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
NO NO COME BACK AND WRITE MORE :D

So cute. Or I guess I should say, tres bon!
A.M. Williams chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love your story "Switched Up" so I wanted to take a look at your other stories. This one stuck out particularly, and I'm so glad I read it. Setting the whole thing up was nicely done. You made Sam have an actual teaching method which made the story seem much more realistic which made the kiss even better. Great job on this story.
Tauguste5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
AAh that's so sweet I love this story they better start dating
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Those French lessons, so informative...hahahahahahaha! Omygosh! Tucker is so dead. I loved it.
TheLinesWeRead chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Loved it! Just HOW do you always do that? How're you able to write such amazing stories?

-xemidemon
MarkTheTinyGiraffe chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Haha..cheesy...u suck at puns. Everyone does actually. Love the fic though! (Ps. Puns are supposed to b awful. So take it as a compliment.) I am gunna go through some of your other stuff now. Bye. :)
Teameida Creator chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Je l'adore! You matched the personalities of the characters so well that I was able to read this story in each of their voices. Beautiful work, as always!
GeekyZelda chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is adorable. The perfect V-day story (What it's almost April? I have never heard of such a thing). Anyway, I love it so much