Reviews for Clumsy
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm on shaky grounds with this one; it's one hell of an interesting vision of Vincent. Cloud truly seems to be Cloud, and Vincent is such a cipher that you could do nearly anything with him. I really like what you did.
MademoiselleMort chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Brilliant! Loved this fanfiction, the characters of Cloud and Vincent were written perfectly. Keep it up xx
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Vincent is Vincent, even during sex. Tsk.

:D
Monotolang chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Read this one too... Damn you're good!
paramount-legalism chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
It's interesting how you don't romanticise unnecessarily or gloss over the act itself - story and sex and trust with all the gory bits intact. Very well written.
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow, your writing is so heavy and eloquent and descriptive it totally fries my brain. It's almost poetic, your style. I like it. There aren't that many people who can pull it off well. I'm late again, but awesome writing. )
Blutiger Tod chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Odd, I faved this but never commented...

This is a wonderfully written story. You explore so many emotions, themes, personal thoughts, and so many other things I cannot name right now because I'm sleepy. Your character expansion is very well done; it is taken at a reasonable pace and the characters expand within the preordained personalities. The pace of this this makes you feel as if it is happening in real time, perhaps that you are even there (though that would be awkward, ne?).

I sincerely love this story; you have great talent, if this story is anything to go by.
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was amazing...I'm speechless.
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I read this story once a while ago. Admittedly, I read it in too much of a hurry to really grasp the full meaning. Then I read it again today and paced myself. After all, this story is deep. xD

There are a lot of themes that I enjoyed. Especially the main one: clumsiness. Of course it doesn't make itself too noticeable until the middle really, but it was sweet and endearing the way it made itself presentable through Cloud.

This entire story was beautiful. The movement, the wonderful and abstract descriptions, the hidden messages, and above all, the hope described in the last few lines. Vincent and Cloud are amazingly portrayed and it was just stunning to read through. It felt like every word held another meaning behind it. Or maybe I'm just looking too hard. xD

Philosophical, tense, cold, tender. These are just a few of the words I would use to describe this story. Your writing style awes me with its raw emotion. It was really great. I think I only spotted one mistake, and I'm fairly sure it's a typo too so I won't even bother criticizing. And of course, I love the pairing. :] So that's always a plus. Giving and taking, waiting and hoping, and just simply living: it was fabulous I tell you. The beginning Cloud and ending Cloud definitely differ in expectations. Lovely, simply lovely. I'll have to check up on your other works now. :D
Duchess of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Congrats. I have indeed enjoyed reading this story. I've come across a few VincentxCloud stories, some with or without the show of sex, but none thus far have been as eloquent as yours. While else every other story is incredibly fast-paced and far too quick, no matter the length of words, yours is dedicedly sweet and slow, set just leisurely enough to enjoy and not so much to be painstakingly dragged out. I really did like reading this story. It has been added to my favorites, so you know. Grammar and spelling and all that hoopla was nothing to worry about either. I always have trouble finding a good enough story that won't disturb my literature knowledge, even though I am not an expert at it myself, but still recognize the major points and basics of it all. This story, however, has delighted me in keeping me away from such treachery. Thank you. It was a perfect length, with not too much sex to overpower a good storyline. I liked that a lot as well. You wove in a nice sidestory in with this that really blended quite nicely. I liked how Vincent was constantly compared with Sephiroth, yet still held separated and viewed as two different people. This really is a nice piece. I believe I look forward to reading more of your work, future or past or perhaps even present. Thankyou, thankyou, thank you.

Much sincerity and appreciation:

Duchess
DanteMoon chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
omg o.o... *faints* that was so awesome ! that was very well written i love all of your work so far , keep up the great work, i love how you can almost feel like your there
darksaphire chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
sweet yet bitter and complicated. Just the way i like it.

Its a great story and one I would definitely reccomend to others. do make more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This is the best Vincent/Cloud I have ever read and I have read most of them! It is written very well to!
fate repeated chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Wow! This was a completely unique read. And for lack of better words, I really loved reading this fic. Your talent of being able to flesh out the 'other side' of these characters -without making them seem fake, might I add - ...it's fabulous.
kurushii-baka chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
. Woo baby, hot stuff. I like this a lot and it's so...dreamy feeling. Wonderful work. I love it!