Reviews for I've Made My Choice
xXTheRavensNestXx chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I have to say, I almost didn't read this story because Terra is in it. But I'm happy I did. Although Raven's was a lot out of character, I liked seeing her in a different light. This is a very well done story, Garfield's loyalty to Raven was precious.
Reader836 chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Oh Gar Q_Q Good luck man! D8
Alec33 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Really good story!
Bluedog197 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
YAHOO WAY TO GO BEAST BOY HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL this was totally wicked and why didn't raven kill the bitch i wanted to see her die damn it at least she in a different dimension i guess that's okay but how CUTE he rhymed when he told raven he will fight it was so damn adorable awwww but i am glad they got to have their happy ending haha finally so great job and i can't wait to see if there is more so good luck and peace.
A-LionGleek chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Hip hip hooray! Happy ending :). Loved how this turned out! Here's to hoping that Terra suffers like mad in whatever dimension she got sent to. I'm almost that wherever she got sent, she'll be getting what she deserved for daring to try to prevent the inevitable victory of the awesomeness that is BBRae (not to mention for being practically willing to kill the other Titans). And talk about arrogant, just assuming that Beast Boy had chosen option A (what an idiot. . .). As for how the fight turned out, I definitely found it enjoyable. I am saddened that the dragon idea I suggested wasn't used, but I'm definitely glad that you had the Beast make a well-deserved appearance :). Anyway, I'm definitely glad that you wrote this awesome story, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next story (and in particular, the BBRae wedding :D).
TheImaginativeFox chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Happy ending! Overall, this was pretty good. You had a few typos, and some parts were a little rushed with little detail. The only thing I didn't really enjoy, was how exaggerated Terra was. But, it's your story, and that's the direction you went with it. So, props for that. Good work, and hope to hear from you soon :)
I love RaeRedx chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
go BB! kick terra's ass
TheImaginativeFox chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Great chapter :)
Kaarlinaa chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
A-LionGleek chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Hoo boy! Here goes nothing! BB, now's your chance! I just know you're going to choose option B (which will definitely give Terra the shock of her life), and you'd better unleash the werebeast and show know mercy! Oh yeah, it's time for BB to trash the tramp, rescue his future wife (and the other titans of course), and be the epic hero of this story! (And for that matter, nice touch having the titular phrase be uttered at the end of this chapter by Beast Boy.) Keep it up! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! :)
RedxRae chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
do not kill him! do not kill him! please kill but terra Gar! please!