Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
OmegaUltima chapter 24 . 10/15
Hopefully you'll be able to come back to this and continue and finish it properly; so many questions have been brought up now
OmegaUltima chapter 7 . 10/14
I would indeed like to read stories that were created for that question
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 24 . 9/4
I'm absolutely in love with this story! This is the second time i've read it all over from scratch and i must say that sure took a while but it was totally worth it. This story is just pure amazing. Also i really hope you write Jiraiya Interlude Part 3. You had promised to write it in the next chapter after Jiraiya Interlude Part 2 but you updated something else instead.

I really, REALLY wish you write Jiraiya Interlude Part 3 because i'm absolutely dying to see Jiraiya meet the mysterious Miko and find out Kagome isn't quite what she's cracked up to be. I really like how you made Miko ki able to be picked up by sages so Jiraiya could feel it.

Also, boy i was not expecting Kagome to hook up with Rasa the Kazekage considering he's old enough to be her father. I was totally expecting a betrothal contract between Kagome and Kankuro to preserve her 'bloodline limit' and keep her powers within Suna through hers and Kankuro's children. Since Kankuro is the current Kazekage's oldest son he would be the best person to bind Kagome and her children to the leadership and therefore Suna. But i suppose Kagome with Rasa is okay too, it just surprised me is all since i was definitely not expecting it is all.
Zagadska chapter 24 . 8/15
Though this story may never fully reach its intended ending the way it’s supposed to, these snippets are gold. Thank you. Please keep adding and writing for this?
Catiorro chapter 10 . 7/21
I hope she talk to Shuukaku.
Catiorro chapter 3 . 7/20
I think how this people would react if Sesshoumaru came there.
They would try to use him like a bijuu? What they were going to do.
I'm curios to know what happened to kagome she is much more passive than she was. She lost the battle? Or lost every one in the battle?
Tycat chapter 24 . 7/22
I read this entire story in 2 sittings. I enjoyed it that much, but I have to say it isn't a story anymore. After chapter 17, all the buildup was gone. In a single chapter, you rushed through years of important events and character relationships. I understand if you want to finish, but it was just such a reversal from the first 17 chapters. Everything since is disjointed and a lot of the tension is gone. There's no question about where people and events go from here. The snippets just sapped out everything interesting and unique about the story.
hermonine chapter 17 . 7/15
Great story. I look forward to when it is out of hiatus. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Ash chapter 24 . 6/6
Oh my. Amazing story. Fantastic.

Kagome’s growing powers. Are sure terrifying as fuck and active. I wonder if it still like this if she was back in her own ... worlds?

But in this world, the Ninja world, she is a terrifying, yet beyond wonderful anonymity. She can do great and terrible things if she wanted to.

She’s stick in Sand for two years now. So what? She didn’t really meet with Akatsuki?

And did she visit other villages since they know about her? The powerful Konoha pervert went back to his village and spill everything I’m sure. Or you know, go on vacation away from sand for a week or something?

Please update soon. It’s been months.

This is a wonderful and very well written story that captures readers’ attentions at the beginning of the first paragraph.

Thank you!
KLyn756 chapter 24 . 6/4
Excuse me..
So.. Not to be rude but the snippets should have not been added in this story.

It should have been put in its own designated title... Or something. Then just create an AN that you have create a snippet for this story.. Damn, sorry, I'm not good in speaking English . still I hope my thought pass.

My heart ache at the moment. Ghaddd I really like the story. I was quite happy with knowing there were 24 chapters but to learn that the rest of the chapters actually did not ' 'continue ' the plot, I'm sad.

. I like the story, super. From the plot, the character building, the different POVs, and also the evil and light atmosphere as I read the story...

Except the snippet insert part.

Anyway, I hope you are in good health author san. Thanks for writing and sharing this story to us readers.
KLyn756 chapter 4 . 6/3
This chapter reminds me of that master-slave relationship. :I-teach-you-learn'. Just a bit. Lmao.
But that AN sure is entertaining

#5K
Jinma chapter 17 . 5/24
This story is very well written. I was pleasantly shocked about how it developed and most certainly hope for the continuation of it.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 18 . 5/20
Agh, this chapter made me cry.
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 24 . 5/18
... now I want to read more about Mouse as much as the actual story.
Awesome work!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 24 . 5/17
...update, really, really good story, it’s torture for an update
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »