Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
amerdism chapter 24 . 10/12
Is this story dead? I 'm hoping not I've enjoyed it quite a lot to this point, I always love these empire building type of stories.
SkullRaid chapter 18 . 9/25
O-O WHAT IS GOING ON SHES WITH RASA WHAT ISNT THAT LIKE A TWENTY YEAR AGE GAP AND GAARA HAS A YANDERE TYPE OBSESSION HUH WHAT HAPPNED TO HELLO? HOW ARE YOU? MY NAME IS-? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL PLOT OF THE MOVIE? NO! I SAID NO! YOU CAN KILL ALL THAT RIGHT NOW! LIKE AT THIS MOMENT- WHAT IN FUCKS NAME ARE YOU DOING. Allay I’m done referencing memes but like WHAT HAPPENED HUH
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 24 . 8/29
I have greatly enjoyed this story from the beginning. Even the snippets that have yet to be incorporated. I look forward to when you can finish this amazing well done tale. It has flowed quite nicely and given me the opportunity to analyze the characters I don't normally get to see in this sort of crossover. Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
TheVulcanNara chapter 24 . 8/9
Wowowowowow loved it dark and realistic in terms or corruption, human nature, and systematic control
Elizabeth loines chapter 24 . 7/25
Please update
Kknd2 chapter 16 . 7/14
Okay I have to admit I love your way of presenting Jiraiya here. I'm sure he had that information for years, waiting to use it to advantage and somewhere inside hoping he never needed to. I'm sure that in the days/weeks/months to come he will tell himself that it was better that he tell Saigo and hope it works out then have Saigo find out they died later. He's a good man at heart, so that is what will help him deal with the guilt for using that against Saigo.

To be fair to him, this was the time to use it. For everyone's good to avoid a war, and hay, maybe his manipulative presentation of it will even be right? The world isn't ALL doom and gloom all the time.
Kilataia chapter 24 . 7/7
Great story! You are a really good writer, the story has depth. I’m a little curious though how Kagome and Rasa got together? I might have missed it in the story. Hope for an update :)
MissNoir11 chapter 16 . 6/29
Yoriie is that one guy that's right but everyone thinks that he's crazy
Yorii almost breaking that forth wall, and everybody's just going "urgh shut up" Hahahaha
I don't remember how many times I've read this story, I missed it so here I am again. Beautiful in everyway ~.~
Tzarista chapter 24 . 5/15
wait she died ?
MysticRising chapter 24 . 4/28
This was really interesting, and you did a good job in reflecting how complex some characters are. I especially love yandere garaa.
I hope you continue, cause I am interested in what happens with jiriya and kaguya. I hated kaguya in canon madaraa worked fine as the final boss, but here kagome is like her so it would be interesting to see how it works put between the two.
MysticRising chapter 21 . 4/28
Well no shit gaara latched onto naruto like a lifeline. I'm not sure what it's called but it is the premise of Stockholm syndrom, isolation and thus you latch onto the one person who shows you a shred of kindness.
I thought this was obvious even if we didn't see remnants of gaara's trauma in shippuden.
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 1 . 3/9
Very disappointing you never continued this story. Very disappointing.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 24 . 2/29
Ok, so I didn't exactly understand why you took Saya no Uta II as Kagome's theme when you mentioned it some chapters ago but boy oh bOY DO I NOW

Of all the eldritch horrors...! "We have drunk from her blood, eaten from her flesh, and built armors from her bones." Here's to hoping that our favorite sleeping mad goddess never has cause to wake ahahaha.
1,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »