Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
QuestionsForSome chapter 16 . 7h
How's the progress of the chapters going? I'd love to know what's going to happen next!
wolpe chapter 17 . 5/15
Very nice read
Nikki chapter 17 . 5/11
Update please! Been checking once a week to see new chapter!
waimerfbrgmail.com chapter 1 . 5/9
oooohhhh i find Gold here! Nice work and very well written!
DarkMoonDiamond chapter 17 . 5/8
I actually am considering writing a inuyasha x Naruto crossfic because of this story! It is extremely well written! Please continue!
hateme101 chapter 17 . 5/5
Yay finally someone outside the village update soon
Thank you for another lovely chapter! Saw on your tumblr that you'd be really busy with RL these days so wishing you all the best from over here. Will be patiently waiting for your next update. :)
Rainy-Round chapter 17 . 5/3
Excited for more can't wait!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 17 . 4/30
I've really enjoyed reading this so far! Thank you!
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 4/20
Is there a possibility of this being updated in the near future?
MrEmperor chapter 17 . 4/17
Well, this is lovely. I really appreciated the perspective that Jiriya brings to this changed Sunagakure.

Thanks for continuing this story. Your writing is a blast, wherever/whenever it happens.
jackalopian chapter 14 . 4/13
I like how the kazekage was handily in control of that fight and how he clearly is highly skilled at reading and manipulating people. It was a nice demonstration of what we've previously just "heard" about. On the other hand I was so very frustrated that it came to a battle to "test her resolve" because really, is that honestly the only way to have resolve? No, and though to ninja here it might be Kagome would know otherwise and if she were a bit more of a pacifist or a bit more clever I feel like she might have been able to screw with that "test"
Damn..been waiting for an update forever on this
KannaKyomu chapter 17 . 4/7
oooooh my goodness. I'm so excited for all these things you are talking about in your AN here at the bottom. When i first saw that you had updated i had to do a double take i was so surprised! But, Author-sama, I have to say that here it says, "I'll try to update in two weeks or so" and its April now... wheres that momentum? Don't forget to keep rolling! I really am super glad you haven't decided to abandon this; although i would be understanding if you did because it sounds like shit is hitting the fan where you live. I hope things work out better for you this year, as always the update was wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens when the Akatsuki find out about her Biju-subjugation powers. And a romance plot? I wasn't expecting that. Its not a unhappy surprise, it just that your writing is so politics-heavy that i figured most of this fic would be more along that line. I'm really excited to see how your writing style will change as the new genre takes shape. As always, thank you for all your hard work, i love to see these changes you've wrought on the Naruto world and I really cant express enough how excited i am to see where this is going now that the ball is finally rolling. Thank you!
Please update soon i've been reading this fic since the very beginning
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »