Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
Chmia chapter 17 . 12/28/2022
Oh boy, that sounds insane. No small wonder it took a bit to write again, but I am glad you did.
Chmia chapter 11 . 12/27/2022
Eep! I became so enthralled in the story that I forgot to thank you for writing. I especially appreciate the struggle to communicate you have written into the characters.
Joan Buela chapter 18 . 12/20/2022
This is the best and most beautiful Naruto and Inuyasha crossover fanfiction I have ever read, it’s just so detailed and well written. I love the story, and keep up the good work. REALLY HOPE you will be able to update soon, as it’s been months since you last updated the story. It would be Christmas soon, and I am hoping that you will be able to update this story as a sort of Christmas present to your readers.
Thebestcrossover chapter 18 . 12/11/2022
The best crossover with inuyasha I've ever read! It's insane how very few stories are worth reading on this site.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2022
Well I’m off to Ao3 to follow u there too! Thankyou so
Much for the new chapter! I really
Love this story ! I’m so glad ur health is improving!
Noturnaaa chapter 18 . 11/5/2022
I loved this story hope you keep posting
Icura chapter 18 . 10/23/2022
This is enjoyable to read. I hope to read more soon!
Almecestris chapter 18 . 10/14/2022
I re-read this story (for the nth time now) before tackling this latest chapter. It's every bit as beautifully written as I remembered all those years ago. The economics and politics and world-building is just amazing. I just want to thank you for resurrecting this story. I seriously cannot wait for more 3
Heyo chapter 5 . 10/4/2022
Ooohh
Heyo chapter 3 . 10/4/2022
Ohhhhhh
Heyo chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
Yes yes yes a thousand yes please
Kawaiibunny chapter 18 . 10/3/2022
Gotta say as a long-timer lover of this fanfic that, again I truly do appreciate your work as it, in a sense, always gives me a sense of hope plus can’t wait to see it also on ao3 ️️️️️️
Kawaii Youkai Hime chapter 18 . 10/2/2022
I Forgot To Add, As A Sidenote: Your Writing Is Phenomenal And I'm Glad You're Back, Hopefully For A Long While. I Read This Years Ago Before You Ceased Being Active And After Re-Reading It, I Can Say My Views Have Matured, Changed, And I Still Have Hope For This Story. Please, Please, Pleeease Think On What I Said. I Wish Kagome The Best In The Short And Longrun. Just Not With Him.
Kawaii Youkai Hime chapter 18 . 10/2/2022
After Binge Reading This For 7 Hours, I Will Say This: I Do Hope You Reconsider The Choice Of Pairing At The Very Least For This Story. Rasa Is A Bi-Jerk, And Even Inuyasha Wasn't As Bad. Wallowing In Self Pity Doesn't Mean She Should Have To Tolerate Rasa In The Slightest. There's Only So Much Using And Abuse That I Can Handle Reading Against My Homegirl. Even Inuyasha Never Caught A Break. Reading A Gone Wrong InuyashaxKagome Fic Might Even Wash Out That I Had To Read That Rasa, A Stranger And Grown Man, Has Put His Hands On Kagome Multiple Times And Isn't A Very Good Person. Having Stuff In Common Or Not, Kagome Would've Been Better Off Anywhere Else... Except Kumo And Ame. I Don't Like Not One Vibe Rasa Gives And If She Has To Be Paired At All, I'd Hope Them To Be Female Since I Just Don't Like Any Village Eyeing Her Possible (Hopefully Not Created) Future Children Like Tools. This Tossed And Bossed Way Of Life Doesn't Suit Our Kagome At All, And Even A Kidnapping From Konoha May Be In Her Favor. Despite Politics, Most Konoha People Are So Nice. At Least She Wouldn't Be Collared And Threatened To Comply To Use Her Kami Given Gifts. Rasa Only Knows How To Use, Abuse, Neglect, And Suck Resources Dry. He's Not Anywhere Near Good Enough For Kagome, And I Hope You Get Her Out Of There.
Kitty283 chapter 18 . 9/23/2022
All time favorite fanfic and I am soo happy you are continuing! Welcome back and please please please upload soon! Super excited about continuing to read the story. Already re-read it quite a few times!
1,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »