Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2023
Can't believe it's almost a year since this updated :(
RatherFabulous chapter 18 . 8/10/2023
Such a different and interesting story. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Windymel2504 chapter 18 . 2/15/2023
I love your story I hope more chapters soon
Chmia chapter 17 . 12/28/2022
Oh boy, that sounds insane. No small wonder it took a bit to write again, but I am glad you did.
Chmia chapter 11 . 12/27/2022
Eep! I became so enthralled in the story that I forgot to thank you for writing. I especially appreciate the struggle to communicate you have written into the characters.
Joan Buela chapter 18 . 12/20/2022
This is the best and most beautiful Naruto and Inuyasha crossover fanfiction I have ever read, it’s just so detailed and well written. I love the story, and keep up the good work. REALLY HOPE you will be able to update soon, as it’s been months since you last updated the story. It would be Christmas soon, and I am hoping that you will be able to update this story as a sort of Christmas present to your readers.
Thebestcrossover chapter 18 . 12/11/2022
The best crossover with inuyasha I've ever read! It's insane how very few stories are worth reading on this site.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2022
Well I’m off to Ao3 to follow u there too! Thankyou so
Much for the new chapter! I really
Love this story ! I’m so glad ur health is improving!
Noturnaaa chapter 18 . 11/5/2022
I loved this story hope you keep posting
Icura chapter 18 . 10/23/2022
This is enjoyable to read. I hope to read more soon!
Almecestris chapter 18 . 10/14/2022
I re-read this story (for the nth time now) before tackling this latest chapter. It's every bit as beautifully written as I remembered all those years ago. The economics and politics and world-building is just amazing. I just want to thank you for resurrecting this story. I seriously cannot wait for more 3
Heyo chapter 5 . 10/4/2022
Ooohh
Heyo chapter 3 . 10/4/2022
Ohhhhhh
Heyo chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
Yes yes yes a thousand yes please
Kawaiibunny chapter 18 . 10/3/2022
Gotta say as a long-timer lover of this fanfic that, again I truly do appreciate your work as it, in a sense, always gives me a sense of hope plus can’t wait to see it also on ao3 ️️️️️️
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »