Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
Kawaiibunny chapter 18 . 10/3/2022
Gotta say as a long-timer lover of this fanfic that, again I truly do appreciate your work as it, in a sense, always gives me a sense of hope plus can’t wait to see it also on ao3 ️️️️️️
Kawaii Youkai Hime chapter 18 . 10/2/2022
I Forgot To Add, As A Sidenote: Your Writing Is Phenomenal And I'm Glad You're Back, Hopefully For A Long While. I Read This Years Ago Before You Ceased Being Active And After Re-Reading It, I Can Say My Views Have Matured, Changed, And I Still Have Hope For This Story. Please, Please, Pleeease Think On What I Said. I Wish Kagome The Best In The Short And Longrun. Just Not With Him.
Kawaii Youkai Hime chapter 18 . 10/2/2022
After Binge Reading This For 7 Hours, I Will Say This: I Do Hope You Reconsider The Choice Of Pairing At The Very Least For This Story. Rasa Is A Bi-Jerk, And Even Inuyasha Wasn't As Bad. Wallowing In Self Pity Doesn't Mean She Should Have To Tolerate Rasa In The Slightest. There's Only So Much Using And Abuse That I Can Handle Reading Against My Homegirl. Even Inuyasha Never Caught A Break. Reading A Gone Wrong InuyashaxKagome Fic Might Even Wash Out That I Had To Read That Rasa, A Stranger And Grown Man, Has Put His Hands On Kagome Multiple Times And Isn't A Very Good Person. Having Stuff In Common Or Not, Kagome Would've Been Better Off Anywhere Else... Except Kumo And Ame. I Don't Like Not One Vibe Rasa Gives And If She Has To Be Paired At All, I'd Hope Them To Be Female Since I Just Don't Like Any Village Eyeing Her Possible (Hopefully Not Created) Future Children Like Tools. This Tossed And Bossed Way Of Life Doesn't Suit Our Kagome At All, And Even A Kidnapping From Konoha May Be In Her Favor. Despite Politics, Most Konoha People Are So Nice. At Least She Wouldn't Be Collared And Threatened To Comply To Use Her Kami Given Gifts. Rasa Only Knows How To Use, Abuse, Neglect, And Suck Resources Dry. He's Not Anywhere Near Good Enough For Kagome, And I Hope You Get Her Out Of There.
Kitty283 chapter 18 . 9/23/2022
All time favorite fanfic and I am soo happy you are continuing! Welcome back and please please please upload soon! Super excited about continuing to read the story. Already re-read it quite a few times!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 18 . 9/22/2022
Really looking forward to the big day when Kagome is presented. Reading from Jiraiya point of view really brings out the complexity of the socio-political changes that have been taking place due to Kagome’s gift

Love it!
Aaron21hardin chapter 6 . 9/7/2022
Your A/N at the end about language of communication using Lord of the Rings as the example fits well, as JRR Tolkien was a linguistics professor who studied ancient forms of languages (particularly Old English), and then designed complete languages (Sindarin was his most complete language), as he felt that a wholly constructed language would be better than the mess of languages grown organically over time. There is no way that he would have modern English as the actual language in Lord of the Rings, as he hated the French influence on changing Middle English into Modern English (and hos hatred of the French language was due to hating how it sounded as a child, and not the normal British prejudiced against the French like most would expect).
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2022
konoha wants everything and gives nothing
danzo and the third hokage are the worst thing that happened to konoha
the Uchiha clan deserved much more
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 18 . 9/2/2022
Great story so far.
Paradox chapter 18 . 9/1/2022
It lives Praise the Kagome.
I have checked up on this story frequently for years since I found it back in 2017 and I have always hoped to see it continue thank you for continuing this mix of ninja drama and political intrigue.
Tzarista chapter 17 . 8/31/2022
the build up feels so high now, the rumors, the fears, the possible large scale war and then jiraiya hits the nail on the head again
awesome writing
VP4444 chapter 18 . 8/30/2022
Yahhhhh, I’m so happy to see you come back to this story. Your story building is pretty dang good I’m intrigued. Can’t wait to see where this story is going.
Lay-zzz chapter 1 . 8/29/2022
I appreciate the deep dive into strategy, Psychology, biology, economics, politics finances right down to foreign war manners and religion it's definitely an interesting direction to take this story (I didn't really see this much deep world building coming) honestly I think your putting more detail and thought into this world than the creators for the shows (and what ever advisors or experts they got on-board for it) I'm not sure if I thinks that a good thing, bad thing, or a neutral thing but I'm ready to see interactions between a few fully established character's now that I know that Jiraya was taking all those theories seriously and I'm ready to see his plan of action.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
moonlight phonex101 chapter 17 . 8/29/2022
Omg this new chapter is a treat! And yay! Glad to reread this fic on ao3! :) can’t wait to see all the fanart too. Thank you again for the chapter! It was awesome!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 18 . 8/28/2022
Ya know I found this here on FanFiction a good long while ago, and then found it again on AO3. I just love this, it just blends so well. To the point kagome could be a OC, but it adds depth if you know inuyasha. Just really like this story, and so thankful that the author can write again.
brightsun89 chapter 18 . 8/28/2022