Reviews for From the Garden of Gods
exillion chapter 1 . 8/27/2022
Dude, forget your other fanfics, this is the way to go.
ArcherShirou chapter 18 . 8/25/2022
Well the sand village ninjas must be feeling very uncomfortable seeing Jiraiya here and already suspect that he must be gathering information, on the one hand this is a danger for them, but on the other hand he is still an important ninja of an "ally" " so showing hostility or not allowing him in would only create more suspicion than just letting him listen to rumors.

Jiraiya also noted that the rumors about Miko may not be so wrong and there is evidence that she has both life-giving power and offensive powers which while dangerous still can't be easily reproduced for all he knows, it's going to be an interesting encounter.

I'm always nice to find a good quality old story like this again, I had skipped it until I saw the name saying it was updated then I remembered right away.
PersonaJXT chapter 18 . 8/25/2022
So happy to see this continued! Gonna have to reread it to remind myself of all the details, but I remember loving this so it's great to see more of it! It was on my list of stories I manually checked, just in case FFnet messed up alerts or whatever. I was pretty sad when I removed it thinking it was fully dead.

From what it sounds like, your health issues have cleared up? Or at least enough to continue writing? Congratulations, I hope your health stays well and continues to improve!

Looking forward to seeing Jiraiya and Kagome's meeting!
Halcyon2Days chapter 18 . 8/24/2022
Fuck yes my favorite Suna fic is alive! Gotta go reread it all now.
yazan123 chapter 18 . 8/24/2022
Thank you for continuing,this is an amazing story ,was waiting for updates, lost hope really
Floating Ash chapter 18 . 8/24/2022
Thank you so much for the chapter! XDXDXD XDXDXD
I hope your doing okay now. Health is important! Wishing you a good rest of the year!
MuteKira chapter 18 . 8/24/2022
jhb,jxzbdjmsakdghkuagl . Omg you updated. I love you and your story. If I could add heart emojis to this I would
AnimeAngel240 chapter 18 . 8/24/2022
I almost forgot how good this story was! I've missed this. Keep it coming! :)
Patrick the observer chapter 18 . 8/24/2022
its been a while since i have seen an update on this hope everythings been going okay on your end.

man tho i legit did not remember what this was at first only to brain blast this morning and click on this chapter so damn fast. great chapter by the way. looks like jiraiya is putting the pieces together, but the highlights for me have to have been gettingbto see kagome's impact from an putside perspective.

going to need to reread this to refres my memory, but this really helped makey dayafter this going to check it out on ao3.
Lets Random chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
Glad to see you update this. I'll gladly read any more you have to add to this story. I wish you all the best.
WarriorofMyth chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
Sooo happy to see this update! Hope everything is going better in your life and praying for your health!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2022
It is weird to see an old fic I remember liking come back up and, on re-read, finding myself baffled why.

Still though I don't intend to keep up it is always nice to see authors come back and continue their works. Good luck with it.
carolinamaiah chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
que historia boa que bom, que você voltou a escrever !
KaKashi's Okami chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
Yay, so thankful for this update
Peppermint21 chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
I love that you’re still working on this! The snippet with Gaara in love is still the saddest but so good! I hope you’ll flesh out that timeline more in the future.
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »