Reviews for Graveyard Symphony
Cheesebeer chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
good job, you really capture some of the hatred behind ravens actions...though u end up making interesting in a disturbing kinda way...have you ever killed anyone?
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Oh! I like! I like! Very nicely done! Do you think you could make a story with him being that evil! :)
bloodquartz chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
You really are great at portraying your interpretations of characters, and i'd have to say that i don't think i've ever read one of your stories without coming away with a further idea or insight into the character. This one is no exception, its brilliantly essentially raven. Please keep writing - writers like yourself make it worthwhile reading fanfiction. Thank you.
Dead Parrot chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
*runs away screaming* HELP!
snowstormdaisyaol.com chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Raven isn't crazy. His lifes been pretty tough. Hell if I were Raven I'd hate van. He relies to much on Zeke to fight, Plus it takes him forever to pick up the consept thgat Fiona is deeply in love with him! At least Raven picked up almost amediatly that Ryss had the hotts for him and vhe resipricated too. so don't diss Raven he the only charecter in Zoids that acts real!
Kala chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I love that line from Raven. Welcome to the gateway. to Hell. yeah. *hugs Raven* That was good.
halfeatenmoon chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Hmm... another annoying thing about Zoids - so open to interpretation! I've never seen Raven as quite so murderous, but this is an entirely different view and one I'm glad to read. I'd be interested to see you write another piece about Raven after the end of GF, though. I imagine it'd be very different.
RocketJess chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
*shivers* That was incredible. Spooky. Eerie. Terrifying. Can't find the right word... but it was very good. Excellently written.
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was above standard. Possibly one of the best zoids fics i have read. You really do have a lot of tallent.

So I commend you on another fantastic fic.
Biowolf chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
All of your fics like this one are great! Do one for Hiltz too, please. _
Rexy chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Yup, mon. You captured Raven's evil, sly, sinister, horrible, terrible, and murderous teneditcie moments alright.

I'm damn right.

But he hates and mourns at the same time.

You captured it, man.

You caught it.

Freshly caught.

Damn better than I would've caught it.

Keep up the damn good Zoid charatcer's thoughts.
Ally K chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
hey i've got 'nouthin against raven in fact i adore his evil and brillant mind but i also like van an fiona i loved your fic though great job...but cold you lighten up with the cussing or at last say " Van yor a complete MORRON!" a-hem! sorry a little bit of my counter part Kari got the better of me.

sencerly Ally K
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I wonder...HOW COULD YOU EVER WRITE YOUR WONDERFUL FICS? ;_; They're waaaayy better than my own Raven fics. *Sigh* I'm not a good writer.

You're going on my fave author lists. You're really good with characterization.
The Sovern of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Raven is one evil little zoid pilot isn't he? Although I hate the fact that he goes good at the end of the series...lousy writers why'd they have to make one of the best villains in the show turn good?...well... this was well writen anyway. The whole dark and evil thing is great. Although I never quite understood one thing... If Raven hates zoids so much shouldn't he hate Shadow and the GenoBreaker as well? Anyway...I have to leave now so...

*slowly sinks into the the shadows*
Zinou chapter 1 . 10/20/2002