Reviews for Date Night
This was awesome.
MissJackson798 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Would you write a story involving Annabeth? I don't really care how you do it, that's up to you, but it would be really great to see her in this series. I really like it but I've kind of been missing her.
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was an adorable little one-shot. It had me gushing the entire time. It was just adorable. I love this little universe you created. It's so fun to read. I'm not surprised you're having a hard time trying to come up with a name for this universe. It deserves a really great one. How's "Heroes of New York"? Pun on Heroes of Olympus.

could also go with "Domestic Tower" if you wanna focus on the domesticated site of them.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
lol.
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
OMG this was so amazing! I LOVED IT!
PantsforPandas13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What.
W h a t.
W A
H T.
Just... like that. You're gonna leave it? But I need more, that was to beautiful to ignore. Did I just rhyme? Anyway, I'm going to go check out your profile now to see more.
Ciao you spectacular human being,
PTP13
horormones chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This was great! As for the prompt, well..., have you read the heroes of Olympus? If you have, you could make a one shot, as specified, where it goes by months maybe and each month the avengers and Spider-Man start getting more and more worried by Tony won't have any of it. Then, at the end, Percy's passed out on the couch or something like that? I dunno, just an idea. Also, a title for the series could be The Miscomings/givings of The Avengers and Friends... Wow, that sucks, sorry.
Somebody chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
A Set Of Stories. ? That could be a title, because they are a set of stories.
Nobody chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
May the Fun and Games Begin!
Maybe that could be a Prank War fic, between Clint and Tony vs Peter and Percy? That would be funny.
The oddest family ever. That could be a title for your Universe, you could adapt it.
Keep it up!
SweeetPea chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think you should do a date night two. A double date with Annabeth and Percy and Peter and MJ(prefer her over Gwen any day!) I get that it's the reboot version but I think you should add other Spiderman stuff like Harry and MJ and whatnot. Also Heroes of Olympus and Annabeth would be nice.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
How about this prompt:

Percy's dad drops in. :3 Doesn't have to give away any of Percy's secrets, just lets the team see what his dad's like.

I also really think you should expand on the team and Peter and Percy's reactions to Tony's last comment. As in: full on Revenge driven Prank War.

XD I just came up with that on the spot.
Hibarilova18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
A story where Percy tries to get Peter a girlfriend, but it completely fails because Peter isn't interested in anyone he picks and ends up almost dating someone that he found himself?
Dizzy And Dead chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Tony, Tony, Tony. You write him wonderfully. Even if it was only 5 words.
Daebak Fai chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
um...Seavenger? Percy Jackson and the Avengers? My gods, my ideas are stoopedd...
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was a fantastic oneshot! Although, I'm slightly confused by the ending. Is Tony implying that Peter and Percy are dating?
As far as a name, how about Heroes and Humanity?