Reviews for I'm the lonelier version of you
Loony69 chapter 9 . 1/2
Figures another really good story that you can't finish since you are too busy starting new stories every few days and never bother to finish any of the ones that actually sound good. It has been almost 4 years since you updated this one. honestly put them up for adoption if you aren't going to finish the story with in an actual normal time frame.
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
You have a wonderful imagination, and this is a very good story, so I am begging you; -please- stop rushing it, aand please get a beta writer. I can see that this story could become something extrodenary good with a bit more attention to details.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
i love it and i hop you updated soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Dumbles is a little buttfish/dickweed
willowmaruis chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not my Harry! Death to Dumbledore!
Anna Doherty chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Loving the story couldn't stop laughing at fenrirs clothing not smelling like arse hope you write more. Anna
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
this is pretty good
AsorenRM chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
DumbleShit, ruining all the fun.
Asoren OUT!
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Wait what does the old coot MEAN by Harry will be going BACK to his aunt and uncle? Exactly WHAT 'aunt and uncle' is the old man talking about seeing how he KNOWS the Dursleys have been DEAD for at the hands of death eaters for the last couple of months? So why threaten Harry with forcing Harry back to the Dursleys like that was STILL an option even if he COULD get Harry back under his control?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Please update! I'm in love with this story!
horsesrules chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Write more it's really good
pinkiepickle chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Gaaaah update already this story must be continued already please
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
VERY GOOD! THANK YOU!
KitsuneHime18x chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
How dare Dumbledore do that Harry! He really needs to learn his place! This is getting so good!