Reviews for Sword of Origin: Protector of Zero
So just to clear up some things, when Emiya refers to a 'Him' and being 'His' blade he's actually referring to Shirou and Shirou's some sorta god right? If that's true it would be cool if Shirou showed up.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 8/11
Awwww so cute!
Your story was good until you made the mistake that most writers do when attempting a cross over fanfic you attempted to blend the plotlines of the 2 together which over complicates the story shirou has been summoned as louises familiar so that means shirou and his powers should be the only thing that comes from the fate plot line but creating another grail and a war for it as you have over complicates an already complicated story
chishio dragon chapter 11 . 6/8
so with it looking like his humanity returning will he be more like counter emiya or his younger-self
I recognize who the cloaked figure is! It's kotomine kirei. He said the "hits pretty hard" line to shirou in a differen path. ...but wait, didn't he die in a different path? So is this a kaleidoscope kirei?
Awesome chapter, this story is awesome, one of the best I have read.

I hope to see a new chapter soon
Mernom chapter 11 . 5/23
So far very nice. The class cards were a nice touch, without them no one exept the very top can match Shiro or any of the servants. One thing though: when Shiro was fighting that golem he used the triple slash the fake assasin used, even though he never participated in that version of the war. Did he get it by reading a copy of his sword that was stored in archer's reality marble? (which by extension was his own befor it was changed to sword saint)
Very Interesting so this is the continuation of a different path...not familar with the familiar of zero series but I am interested. ..looking forward to the future mastergamer98007
Cpt.Rabbit chapter 11 . 5/18
So, I decided to check this story out after having read Champion of a Distant Dream. . . I have a feeling that by the time I'm done with A Different Path I'll just have you as a favorited author.
Fez8745 chapter 6 . 5/13
I was wondering why i hadnt read this or had it on my alert list, Then i got to this chapter and remembered. You brought more than just Emiya into this verse, That's why i stopped reading.
a Grail and probably another servant in the future, *sigh* pass.
Good first 6 chaters though. 10/10 until that moment.
vindicarassasin chapter 11 . 5/6
Sensei, come back to story please.
(sob-sob)
LOL. That escalated quickly. This was quite the climactic chapter with all the build up from the previous ones. The sudden developments hit me like a thundering hammer.

So...Here I am, with much confusion and curiosity. I can only hope the next chapter puts these feelings at ease.
Has...'His Sword' finally become 'Him'?
Will Shirou's soul ever return to his body?
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 4/20